1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Qosmiof2, Aug 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

2. Qosmiof2

Qosmiof2 I've been called a god before.

I did send them

3. Ashton219

Here's what I've got for you so far after using the bot for a few weeks...

It gets stuck OFTEN this is a bot that needs to be babysat, at least for 1-60 I don't know how it gets when tasks get more difficult etc.

Brimhaven Dungeon it gets stuck about 70% of the time, If it gets into combat with one of the MANY aggressive monsters within the dunegon, itll finish fighting them before continuing onto the monster you're supposed to fight for the task. IE on the way to irons it gets attacked by a moss giant, itll sit and kill moss giants until it can run past unscathed. Sometimes upon entering the dungeon instead of cutting the vines it just clicks on mini map to other room, this makes it easily bannable. IT WILL NOT EQUIP AN ANTI DRAGON SHIELD FOR YOU, if it isn't part of your setup it won't bring it, unlike a bug lantern for some tasks when it gets a dragon task it'll take your default shield, ex I watched it try to do bronze dragons with a rune kite. Not ok. lol.

Occasionally will have trouble locating varrock telles.

Mort'on telles are almost 11 each, a telle to barrows then quick walk to Mort'on would speed that way up.

It OFTEN will get stuck in what seems to be an infinite loop using telles on an amulet then telle to bank then amulet etc.

If it telles to Al Kharid and the door to the prince's room is closed, itll try telleing again. So theres that.

It chooses candles over lantern causing it to be likely to have an explosion in lumby dungeon, furthermore if fighting wall claws or whatever the hell they're called it just runs around and doesn't locate any and even runs past them often when they do spawn, best thing would be to come down the rope agro the first one, kill it, go up rope to reset and cme back down, very quick and efficient.

It would be nice to be able to have it loot runes.

Pros. It does complete many tasks pretty well. It prayer flicks very efficiently, doesn't die often. Did get me slayer 1-52 over a couple weeks.

Yuuki Asuna likes this.
  4. Qosmiof2

I'm sorry...

I think i'll either make it free or take it down until i can get a computer powerful enough to work with this.

Goddamnit...

5. Qosmiof2

6. Leaderjack

Had both these issues yesterday, only tried using the bot for two days.

Also would be nice to add support for just earmuffs in regard to slayer tasking banshees, I used points to skip the Bronze Dragons task yesterday because it wouldn't go through the dungeon and would just click on the minimap instead of actively chopping the vines etc, and running past the other monsters instead of going on a killing spree. The next task I got after skipping Bronze Dragons was banshees, and despite having earmuffs in my bank, the bot instantly stops and tells me I don't have the required materials for the task at hand, presumably because I don't have a slayer helmet yet.

7. Qosmiof2

That is because slayer tower is broken...

8. Leaderjack

Got a kalphite task, enabled multi-combat area to get past the bot telling me I didn't have the required materials, and now it just loops, wasting my rings of duelling and amulets of glory, teleporting between Al-Kharid and Duel Arena over and over again.

9. Qosmiof2

@Cloud can you check those gates please

10. Ashton219

I found that if you have super anti poison or any variant other than regular anti poison itll throw that code without telling you what you need.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 19, 2017, Original Post Date: Oct 19, 2017 ---

Don''t apologize I don't want you to take my comment as any kind of negative criticism, that was more so you and anyone interested in using it were aware of current issues. To create a bot like you have is already insanely complex, the fact it works at all is damn impressive. If you need help testing or whatever I can assist with please let me know id be happy to help. In regards to making it free, that would be splendid but on the same note, it does work sometimes, I only use it when i can babysit, watching movies, making dinner etc. that being said maybe just discount it a decent amount but definitely feel free to enjoy the fruits of your labor. I'll continue to post anything I can identify in detail to try and assist you unless you'd rather them pm'd to you on here. Either way, Don't be too disheartened it's still a splendid bot, just has a lot of areas that need some brushing up, but again, with all the different variables and the frequent updates, its to be expected. Thank you!

nVIII likes this.
  11. Oridian

100% agree with this. Don't take it as a negative, your bot is one of a kind and it WORKS. Even with bugs it's unique and as said, although free is free, you should at least enjoy the fruits of your labour! I also will continue to use the bot even if it's paid, and will post if I find bugs that haven't been found yet. Keep up the good work sir!

Ashton219 likes this.
  12. teerollah

how tf do i use this bot do i start it near slayer master or can i start it anywhere? and should i make a tab for the slayet items/required items for bot?

13. Zulander69ni

This bit has definitely not undertaken correct testing. very buggy. its great when babysitting so you can correct its mistakes. Absolutely no chance of leaving it running for hours however.

I lost some items because of a death at blue dragons, attacks choas dudes and demons instead of dragons and only opens the gate like 1/100 times...

14. Oridian

As long as you have the required items anywhere in your bank you don't need to sort them into a tab. Bot will scroll down for them.

As stated by the owner, the bot needs to be babysat, and blue dragon issues have already been made aware to people who read the discussions. My help I can give you? Don't run it for hours, and just watch it occasionally to correct issues.

15. teerollah

soo wb starting it? can i start it up anywhere or do i have to start near slayermaster/monster?

16. Murtsi

You can start it anywhere

17. Ashton219

I recommend keeping the items close together if you're trying to ease the banking process however its not at all necessary for the bot. Start it at any bank it will pull the gem out figure out if it has task or needs one then respond accordingly. I try to start it at the bank i'm going to be using for it's banking.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 21, 2017, Original Post Date: Oct 20, 2017 ---
    UPDATE: 10/20/17 IF YOU START WITH MULTI COMBAT ON, AND DO NOT MARK "LOWEST AND WEAKEST" TASKS THAT CAN BE DONE IN CATACOMBS WILL BE COMPLETED THERE, THERE ARE LESS OBSTACLES SO IT IS LESS BUGGY AS FAR AS NAVIGATION, WILL STILL KILL AGRO'D CREATURES THAT ENGAGE YOU IN COMBAT.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 21, 2017 ---
    When bot gets attacked by a steel dragon at Irons in Brimhaven it will rapidly right click attack the steel over and over during the duration of the kill, didn't experience this problem until it died and I physically reset or it got telled by ROL and came back. Haven't seen it do this with anything else. Unsure how it determines to go to Catacombs vs Brimhaven because it's had two iron tasks in three tasks and it did one at each LOL it is MUCH MUCH BETTER at catacombs.

18. Mia Malkova

Can BoneCrusher support be added into this?

Also maybe can we select locations for certain monsters, like Bloodvelds at Slayer Tower.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 21, 2017, Original Post Date: Oct 21, 2017 ---
    yup tried starting the bot in slayer tower just teleported out.

19. Qosmiof2

1. slayer tower is broken
    2. select location = iFighter
    3. i can't do anything regarding this bot at the moment and will stay like this for a while...

20. teerollah

so how do we start ifighter? isnt it a different bot?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.