1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jaeger Bonfire [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Jaeger, Jun 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baz92

2. Jesse

Care to release a hint on your 'project' ;)

3. Jaeger

Haha sure. I'm actually working on two projects. The first is a mining bot and the second is a small money making method bot.

Jesse likes this.
  4. LBTRAD

Mining for OSRS?

5. Jaeger

Most likely just for rs3 until it's perfect then I might make an osrs mining bot. Are there no good/working osrs mining bots?

6. LBTRAD

Currently there is nothing for mining in OSRS HaHa... So when and if you ever post a mining script bot for OSRS il be sure to test it for you. Best of luck with your current and future projects :)

LBTRAD

7. Jesse

All I ask of you great sir, is to implement the 3 iron ore rocks in dwarven mine and then deposit it next door in the resource dungeon, whole banking process takes 30 seconds. Best mine and bank spot for iron I whole of RS.

More then happy to provide an account if you don't have the required 15 mining and 15 dung.

8. Jaeger

Yeah I'll definitely make sure to add that location

Jesse likes this.
  9. ozdev

May I recommend adding spirits? I like getting charms from 200m firemaking :p

10. Jaeger

Fire Spirits are already supported. Has it not been collecting them?

11. Jesse

it collects about every 1 out of 2-3 as I was saying before it seemed to take a while to go do things. So persay if it mis clicked the fire sprite it would wait a good minute or two before doing anything , usually losing the fire spirit.

No biggy the bot is perfect besides that

I just wanted to congratulate you on making such a flawless script bot so quickly. The fail safes Im talking about don't even need to be implemented but if you do this will hands down be one of the smoothest scripts bots I have ever had the pleasure of using. Thank you for your wok sir it is greatly appreciated!

12. ozdev

Oh, alright. I just didnt see an option so i assumed it didn't.

Could you set it up so when it chooses to start its own fire in shantay pass, that it dooes it right beside the bank, it looks very bot like when it goes to light the fire farther from the bank (Which it does a couple times when i start it)

13. Jaeger

Thanks for the kind words! :). I'll look into implementing a failsafe for the fire spirits.

Yeah no problem. It starts fires in random locations, but I can change that for shanty pass since it makes more sense to start it right next to the bank. I had it light in random locations because in w100 I would always see people do that. I might have both of these things done by the end of the day my time.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 8, 2015, Original Post Date: Jul 7, 2015 ---
    Alright I updated Shantay pass and implemented a fires spirit fail safe. Only catch is I didn't really get to test the fire spirit failsafe because I could not get a single fire spirit lol so you guys will have to let me know if it works or not. Thanks!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 8, 2015 ---
    Hopefully Cloud will push the update sooner rather than later

ElMacaro and Jesse like this.
  14. roflcopter19

15. Jaeger

16. roflcopter19

17. ozdev

I forgot to post, but I got 99 with the help of this script bot :p Had a private one that wasnt working from 88-98 :p

18. x DirtyDylan x

Right after it adds a log to a brazier it lights a log at Shantay Pass.. very annoying bug

19. HunterThompson

Just wanted to pop by and say thank you for this amazing script bot. I've used it for about 7m exp and it's been nearly flawless. Thanks man!

20. ElMacaro

Doesn't work very well at Shantay Pass at W100...
    It clicks on the brazier (if there's one standing) and directly after that it tries to light the logs on the spot directly next to the chest (where it can't light a fire). Because it can't light a fire there it clicks on the brazier again and repeats this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.