Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thumbs_21.gif

Congratz mate! Even though i usually test the new scripts this one unfortunately i wont be able because of the requirementes. Good to see you realing those sexy scripts!

Thumbs_21.gif

Congratz mate! Even though i usually test the new scripts this one unfortunately i wont be able because of the requirementes. Good to see you realing those sexy scripts!
Thanks :) script ran for over 2h's here :) Can't wait to start developing the features for it! :D

The road is long and nobody knows where it ends. I wish you the best of luck with your developer career :)

Lol... I swear one day everyone at RuneMate will get that bot author rank. Anyhow, grats on release!

So far so good, The paint doesn't show up its just text in the left corner(Not sure if that's what its suppose to show :p).

So far so good, The paint doesn't show up its just text in the left corner(Not sure if that's what its suppose to show :p).
its supposed to do that for now :) sexy paint release is up next :) got it coded out already ;)

Hmmm is it suppose to move to other locations? And its not talking to the nyphs.

Hmmm is it suppose to move to other locations? And its not talking to the nyphs.
Nymph support is not added yet :) and how do you mean it moves :) i know that it randomly goes to another crust
I will add it prob next week :)
Working on 3 other projects aswell :p
You can see this bot as afk mining trainer :p

Oh was wondering if it supported finding the 100% blockage. Thats what I mean if it moves. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.