1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiAlcher TRIAL 1.4.41

Alching at it's finest.

1. pathan

Tried this out for 4 hours. For the first 5 mins it was flawless, but ended up misclicking and basically just standing at the same spot with no way to counter the misclick. I think it clicked too fast and ended up with the "use" option on high alch spell.

2. Rob K

I used QualityAlcher as it seemed to work the best for a longer period of time. Had to be fixed every few hours but worked on its own for the most part.

3. pysical

Just want to drop this here. I am trying to use this bot but coming up with a issue. It will alch for a few minutes and then it will stop because the spell gets double clicked or something weird.

Here is a image of what the spell book looks like when it breaks : Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

And here is what the client says when this is going on: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I am just at GE high alching magic longbows. I have a fire staff equipped.

4. randomname1

Aidden, would you consider updating this? It would work flawlessly if you had it use an ability bar #, as in simulating mouse keys for pressing the number (1,2,etc) then clicking the items. It'd be a lot faster too.

5. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

It will be updated in the near future.

6. pysical

Bot is getting stuck on high alching. It clicks high alch to fast and it just sits there waiting to high alch something, but on the magic page.

7. mmorpgremko

It's update according to the botstore. However it still doesn't work propperly.

It alchs correctly in the beginning. However if a slight lag occurs, the bot gets stuck on the magic page trying to high alch, the high alchemy spell. After that it gets stuck and doesn't do anything anymore sadly.

8. Aidden

If there's not a version change, don't consider it to be updated with anything of importance. I changed files that all my bots used, so they all show up as updated recently.

9. mmorpgremko

Ah that explains :)

10. selonianth

Perhaps change the logout at the end to optional? I think between it doing that, and me pausing the bot to finish a stach of alch's myself so it doesn't log me out, it's gotten at least one of my accounts banned.

11. dezmin

dezmin cheesin

12. Rito.Gaymes

Just kind of a bump to the other posts, set up my bot to alch 10k of one item and left it and ended up not making it back to my computer till 8 hours later haha. It had alched about 400 of the item before it got stuck on the previously described spell book pagef. Obviously my fault for leaving in unattended. Let us know if there is anything we can to to help streamlining this bot Aidden :)
    I dont know if an easy fix would be to put a timer in the script bot that just causes it to reset when it hasn't received any magic exp in the last X(30) number of seconds. I know nothing about the coding related to these scripts bots so that might be a dumb idea. Anyway! Good luck!
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 17, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 17, 2017 ---
    P.S. I appreciate the free resource!!!

13. Pickie

I couldn't even get the bot running. I set everything up and it said it was out of the resource.

14. nidge

Is this still broken?

15. ncovington

Is there something i did wrong in the setup? i have fire staff equipped, nats and onyx bolts in inventory, then i click start and the script bot just opens and closes the spellbook repeatedly.

16. Aidden

Spellbook api might have broke, i'll check.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 11, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 11, 2017 ---
    @ncovington Are you on OSRS or RS3?

17. rezzoh

Same with me, I'm on RS3.

18. Aidden

Legacy interfaces?
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 12, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 12, 2017 ---
    So i just did some testing and legacy interfaces currently don't work for some reason but if you disable legacy interfaces it works fine, so use that for now.

19. Leipo1

Works, but very slow.

20. ncovington

thanks man. turned off legacy interface and it works great now!