Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to use the bot, it is stuck on opening inventory, and opens random windows...

Author of MaxiBots
Tried to use the bot, it is stuck on opening inventory, and opens random windows...
@Cloud possible gamepack issue? maybe? I haven't made any changes so i don't see why this would be caused by my code all of a sudden.

Bot works now, the only thing is when cleaning herbs it keeps trying to click on the herbs once it's already cleaning. I think it doesn't recognize that it's cleaning the herbs once it already presses clean.

Author of MaxiBots
Bot works now, the only thing is when cleaning herbs it keeps trying to click on the herbs once it's already cleaning. I think it doesn't recognize that it's cleaning the herbs once it already presses clean.
Rs3 or osrs?

@Aidden, it doesn't make Harralander Tar. When I start it says "Not enough Harralander potion (unf)s, logging out", which isn't very weird because you need Swamp Tar and Clean Harralander :p. You take Swamp Tar (stackable) in your inventory, 15 for each herb used, and fill the rest of the inventory with herbs. Use the tar on the herb, the make-x intherface thing will pop-up, click create and rebank, that's about it.
Here's link to Runescape Wikia.

If you could fix it, it'll be awesome!

Hey man, don't want to sound like a whiner or something, but a quick reminder in case you forgot :). If you have time to add this before the xp weekend, that'll be awesome!

Author of MaxiBots
Hey man, don't want to sound like a whiner or something, but a quick reminder in case you forgot :). If you have time to add this before the xp weekend, that'll be awesome!
Yeah i rememebered :) How many days until it starts?

Author of MaxiBots
Sweet :). 12 days, 2 hours and 42 seconds according to Runescape Wiki.

@Aidden, Harralander Tar making still doesn't work :(.
An update log message will automatically be posted here when i update it. Don't worry i haven't forgotten :)

An update log message will automatically be posted here when i update it. Don't worry i haven't forgotten :)

could you please add a profit calc as well. Im doing 30k+ runs of herbs would be nice to give you some screenshots of 9m+ profit runs

Author of MaxiBots
Sweet :). 12 days, 2 hours and 42 seconds according to Runescape Wiki.

@Aidden, Harralander Tar making still doesn't work :(.

could you please add a profit calc as well. Im doing 30k+ runs of herbs would be nice to give you some screenshots of 9m+ profit runs
Alrighty guys. I've added the profit tracker, i thought i'd already added it but i guess i missed it :/ I've added tar making, however i didn't have an account to test on so fingers crossed that it works.

An update log should appear here shortly indicating the bot has been updated.

Just borrowed an account quickly to test the tar making and it seems to be working fine. Enjoy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.