1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiHerblore TRIAL 2.5.2

Making chemistry look like child's play.

1. ehhhfishing

Agreed its not working for me either and if it does work it clicks on 1 ingredient for like 3 min and then finally does it

2. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

PM me your account details and i'll take a look.

3. Rocky

Straight up amazing bot :) haven't really had any issues so far apart from sometimes randomly logging me off because 'out of supplies' but that's not a big problem.
    I just have one suggestion: would you be able to add the new herb 'bloodweed' into the options? Thanks again :)

4. Aidden

Added to the next update for herbs. If you want it for potions it likely won't be done until i rewrite the bot.

#184 Aidden, Dec 21, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  5. Rocky

Yeah I just wanted for Unf potions :p thanks for the quick response. :)

6. Aidden

Aidden updated MaxiHerblore with a new update entry:

MaxiHerblore v1.1.13 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 11, 2017, Original Post Date: Dec 25, 2016 ---
    A temporary fix has been found for the make x/all bug. Use fixed mode instead of resizable. If you are already using fixed mode and are having the issue please let me know so we can look into your case further.

7. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Aidden likes this.
  8. R3D

R3D

Fantastic bot! Works flawlessly. Got from 62 to 88 in only a few days.

I do however have a quick recommendation. Could you add the option for ground mud runes?
    They're needed for extreme magic's and it would be awesome if it was an option.

Anyway, thanks!

9. Aidden

As in grinding the runes? If it gives herblore xp then sure, once i've rewritten it i'll eventually add it as a new feature, or maybe even include it in the new release.

10. R3D

R3D

Hmm.. I don't know if it yields herblore xp.. Though I could be completely wrong.

But yeah, for Extreme magics they're required and are untradable so you have to do the grinding yourself.

Thanks for the fast reply! Again, great bot.

11. Aidden

From the wikia: 'Ground mud runes are an item used during the Eyes of Glouphrie quest by using a pestle and mortar on a Mud rune, awarding the player with 1 Herblore experience'
    Looks like they do. I'll definitely add it when i rewrite. If it's not in MaxiHerblore LITE when it comes out, remind me.

12. R3D

R3D

Okay! Awesome! Thanks! Looking forward to it.

13. kuulpahe

works good to rs 3 ? ban rate in rs3?
    makes potion (unf) ?

14. Artudito33

Is Bloodweed going to be added for unf potion? Would be really nice

15. danielspeiss

anyway, we'll be able to do potions (from making unf to adding 2nd ingredient)?

16. decadimento

1. Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
    - Interacting with Snape Grass

2. What were you trying to do
    - Make Prayer potions

3. Bank location
    - Castle Wars bank chest

4. Details of what happened.
    - Bot took 45 seconds to click on the Ranarr Unf pot and then click on the Snape grass. Took it another 20 seconds to click on the mix button. About 15 seconds to click on bank chest after all potions have been completed already. Rinse and repeat.

5. Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.
    - Attempt to run the bot to do anything.

Bot is horribly choppy and best I've ever managed is ~775 potions / unf pots made an hour, ~1.3k herbs cleaned an hour. Guess I'll have to say its the best on this site as its the only Herblore bot that works...l

17. Aidden

Try deleting the files in the resources folder. Could be a playersense issue although i doubt it. What happens during the long pauses, is it trying to interact? I don't see how the bot itself could cause this.

18. decadimento

Will try what you suggested and update.

During the long pauses I've noticed two things.
    First - Bot attempts to click on an item/bank and its as if the click didn't register so it just sits there and either fixes itself after some time or I have to manually start the next step such as clicking on a herb, vial etc..
    Second - Bot just sits there and seems like it eventually has the thought, "Ohh shit, I'm supposed to be doing work." It'll then go through one or two steps of clicking ingredients/mixing and then goes back into derp mode of long pauses.

I have tried this on two separate computers, both W1. Windows, Java, RS, Runemate and anything else I can think of that might impact the client/RS I've updated.

*Edit*
    Just quick update, restarted system so nothing extra was running. Deleted the files from resource folder and restarted everything, so far the bot has been running for 20 minutes and I'm averaging ~950 potions made an hour instead of the ~600 I was getting so its better. Still has the occasional hang ups in, I guess mouse movement?, not entirely sure but so far this is better than nothing.

#198 decadimento, Jul 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
  19. Aidden

Yeah sounds like a clouse (our mouse system) issue. Try also deleting the .bio files in your RuneMate folder.

20. coccobird

hey mate does this do serum 207 potions?