Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
michael5555 submitted a new resource:

Mikes Construction Trial - Construction bot for all your needs

Trial version. Limited usage of 1h per week
Setup
  1. Fill up your moneybag if you have it, otherwise ensure you have money in inventory
  2. Ensure you have saw + hammer or gardening cans if using bagged plants. Bagged plants require a house in rimmington
  3. Ensure you have planks in your bank (butler fetch from bank mode) or noted planks in inventory (phials + butler unnote mode)
  4. Start the bot in your house with building mode turned on

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
no support for dungeon doors?
Is it actually faster? I haven't tested it.
We are building at a constant rate using oak larders, 3 larders an invent
With doors we would build first, send butler, build second and be waiting for butler to return wouldn't we?

Doors also sound like a lot of room for error, not sure how traversal in dungeon will work for the bot

Code:
22:57:49 [WARN ] [     AIOConstruction] Could not find mythical cape to build with
22:57:50 [WARN ] [     AIOConstruction] Could not find mythical cape to build with
22:57:51 [WARN ] [     AIOConstruction] Could not find mythical cape to build with
22:57:51 [WARN ] [     AIOConstruction] Could not find mythical cape to build with
22:57:52 [WARN ] [     AIOConstruction] Could not find mythical cape to build with
22:57:52 [WARN ] [     AIOConstruction] Could not find mythical cape to build with
22:57:53 [WARN ] [     AIOConstruction] Could not find mythical cape to build with
22:57:54 [WARN ] [     AIOConstruction] Could not find mythical cape to build with
22:57:54 [WARN ] [     AIOConstruction] Could not find mythical cape to build with
22:57:55 [WARN ] [     AIOConstruction] Could not find mythical cape to build with
22:57:56 [WARN ] [     AIOConstruction] Could not find mythical cape to build with
22:57:56 [WARN ] [     AIOConstruction] Could not find mythical cape to build with
22:57:57 [WARN ] [     AIOConstruction] Could not find mythical cape to build with
22:57:58 [WARN ] [     AIOConstruction] Could not find mythical cape to build with

good thing I tried the trial first :D The bot should remove the cape from the wall to get it back.

Code:
22:57:49 [WARN ] [     AIOConstruction] Could not find mythical cape to build with
22:57:50 [WARN ] [     AIOConstruction] Could not find mythical cape to build with
22:57:53 [WARN ] [     AIOConstruction] Could not find mythical cape to build with
22:57:55 [WARN ] [     AIOConstruction] Could not find mythical cape to build with
22:57:57 [WARN ] [     AIOConstruction] Could not find mythical cape to build with
22:57:58 [WARN ] [     AIOConstruction] Could not find mythical cape to build with

good thing I tried the trial first :D The bot should remove the cape from the wall to get it back.

Hey, I just tried it out, everything appears to be working fine. Do you have any plugins enabled on RuneLite that may affect the name or the action of the cape? Just try using a profile without any plugins to see if it helps

Hey, I just tried it out, everything appears to be working fine. Do you have any plugins enabled on RuneLite that may affect the name or the action of the cape? Just try using a profile without any plugins to see if it helps
disabled all plugins, still not able to find cape on wall.

edit: HA, turns out I had 2 quest halls and the bot had a bad time because of that. Maybe check for need to remove cape from wall first?

Last edited:
disabled all plugins, still not able to find cape on wall.

edit: HA, turns out I had 2 quest halls and the bot had a bad time because of that. Maybe check for need to remove cape from wall first?
Ah that explains it. Are you able to temporarily remove the second quest hall? Or make the other one a legends cape in the meantime?

There will always be problems if there are 2 of the same furniture regardless if I check to remove the cape first or not

Status
Not open for further replies.