1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most profitable bot

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by zezimaisreal, May 23, 2017.

1. Zyzz

Both games are for retards. At least OSRS is what Runescape was meant to be. RS3 is just like any other mmo out there, just shittier. :rolleyes:

2. qverkk

As you can see not every 1 plays osrs. There are types of people that like the end game of focus, concentration to kill certain bosses and know their mechanics. Not just stand and switch prayers, or die at corp 3 times to just get food for 1 kill. Not every 1 is into that sir. Don't judge if you don't play it. Keep your opinion to your self, as everyone is diffrent and not "EVERYONE" plays OSRS ;)

forbobo likes this.
  3. Zyzz

You'll note that this started with a comment saying "OSRS sucks" so I think it evens out in the end. :p

Anyhow, there's a reason why OSRS has more players. Even after being released later.

4. qverkk

Well true. But both games have their cons and pros. I've played both at end game, and i'm staying with rs3, it's just more fun for me. OSRS is just too lazy even tho if people say that rs3 xp is too fast. You just play what you like ;)

Zyzz likes this.
  5. forbobo

this i concur.