Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bot Author
Lightsoul submitted a new resource:

Noble Pickpocket AIO - Steal moments, not dreams.

**Setup Instructions for Elves**
* Start at priff
* Have your rogue outfit equipped
* Select your settings in the UI
* Hit start

**Setup instructions for Vyres**
* Ensure you've got atleast 82 thieving to be able to pickpocket Vyrewatch'
* DirectInput (Advanced features) must be enabled in RuneMate.
* Start the bot in the Sepulchre bank area.
* Have your Equipment settings set up in the UI (User interface in Runemate).
* Start the bot when the above is done....

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
lite version seems to be broken in the last update
same issue with the paid version.
goes to the house to pickpocket then once inside and the door is closed, clicks to path outside the building. ran it for 3 mins and it did same thing. probably gonna get banned now cause i ran it for awhile before i saw it was broke :/
seems to be working now? i dunno. maybe user error even tho i didnt rly change anything before i ran into issues

Last edited:
Bot Author
lite version seems to be broken in the last update
same issue with the paid version.
goes to the house to pickpocket then once inside and the door is closed, clicks to path outside the building. ran it for 3 mins and it did same thing. probably gonna get banned now cause i ran it for awhile before i saw it was broke :/
seems to be working now? i dunno. maybe user error even tho i didnt rly change anything before i ran into issues

You wouldn't get banned for this.

I'll take a look into it but I don't see how any of the changes I did would cause this as all I did was change the timer delay on the Shadow Veil from being used.

Edit: I'm actually working on a huge update for this, it is going to also support Elves. I've just rewritten a few things for the Vyre support and I've tested since my OP, it works perfectly fine and I've made it less aggressive on the thieving clicks to look more human-like.

Last edited: