Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OpiaCows [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried it out and I ran into the same problem. It collects the cowhide fine (aside from the occasional raw beef), after it gets to Jack Oval it stalls when it picks tanning cowhide. I'm not sure if it is because it doesnt know to pick tanning regular cowhide or hard cowhide. Here is a snippet of the log from RM.

00:06:53 DEBUG [WebPath] Incremented the last successful step index cache to 19.
00:06:56 DEBUG [WebPath] Incremented the last successful step index cache to 23.
00:07:00 DEBUG [WebPath] Incremented the last successful step index cache to 12.
00:07:05 DEBUG [WebPath] Incremented the last successful step index cache to 8.
00:07:08 DEBUG [WebPath] Incremented the last successful step index cache to 4.
00:14:17 DEBUG [WebPath] Incremented the last successful step index cache to 15.
00:14:21 DEBUG [WebPath] Incremented the last successful step index cache to 16.
00:14:29 DEBUG [WebPath] Incremented the last successful step index cache to 4.
00:14:33 DEBUG [WebPath] Incremented the last successful step index cache to 3.
00:17:26 DEBUG [WebPath] Incremented the last successful step index cache to 17.
00:17:29 DEBUG [WebPath] Incremented the last successful step index cache to 19.
00:17:33 DEBUG [WebPath] Incremented the last successful step index cache to 10.
00:17:38 DEBUG [WebPath] Incremented the last successful step index cache to 4.

Bump/Ping. Just in case you overlooked my last post.

I’ll get around to fixing it sometime soon. It was designed using low level accounts with crafting level 1. The tanning interface doesn’t appear until you level up crafting a few levels. Didn’t expect people to use it on accounts that actually had skill levels.

I’ll get around to fixing it sometime soon. It was designed using low level accounts with crafting level 1. The tanning interface doesn’t appear until you level up crafting a few levels. Didn’t expect people to use it on accounts that actually had skill levels.

I see, thank you for the reply. Shame I participated in the crafting event for the holiday's then... eek. Thanks for the clarification though, would be happy to review and rate it well if it gets fixed!

I just keep seeing the hover at "No xp gain". It was set at normal leather. The first time i used it, it ran smoothly. But subsequently everytime i use it, it gets stuck at the tanning interface at Jack.

I just looked into it. They changed the hard leather to cost 3 coins to tan. It used to be free. So, it caused the bot to stop working and get stuck if you didn't have coins in your pouch. I'll add a fix to make it create soft leather if there are no coins in the pouch. I'll push the update later today. Should be live in a few days.

Sorry it took so long. Was finishing up my college program.

Update pushed. Once live it will:
  1. Cut down on time it gets stuck when it misclicks cowhide on the ground.
  2. Will switch to Leather instead of Hard Leather if you have less than 100gp in your pouch.
  3. Will drop bones and beef that it accidentally picks up.
  4. New UI.

Even with a few thousand gold in my inventory and crafting level 2 or higher, I can't seem to get hard leather. I cant actually manually find the option from Jack Oval either.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.