OpiaCows [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by EthanOpia, Aug 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EthanOpia

EthanOpia submitted a new resource:

OpiaCows - Kills cows and makes hard leather.

Read more about this resource...

#1 EthanOpia, Aug 30, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2018
  2. EthanOpia

3. kawabungadk

i love this bot feels really smooth theres never a "long" time between clicks while at the same time is old school as fuck (in a good way) :D
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 31, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 30, 2017 ---
    just found this out.. if you have more than 1 crafting then when you talk with the tanner a tanning gui pops up which the bot gets stuck at. otherwise like i said before works flawless

EthanOpia likes this.
  4. EthanOpia

I'll look into it. I read on money making that he is supposed to have an option to make hard leather, but I never had that option since I was running it with 1 crafting.

5. kawabungadk

you might actually also want to make it optional to make hardleather for ironman and maybe sometimes in the future its more profitable + it will prob make soft leather prices crash less :)

6. EthanOpia

Currently spending most of my time on making an RS3 slayer bot. Will update it when I have the time.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 6, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 31, 2017 ---
    Added support for higher levels. It now makes hard leather if the MakeX interface appears. Otherwise, it will still make soft leather like before. It will get updated when the staff pushes the update.

kawabungadk likes this.
  7. Mr.Bubbles

Great bot for simple gold farming on free-to-play. I have an account I'm running 24/7 with various bots and I've chosen this one for the last day or so. Works pretty good. Although, it did get stuck on banking once during this progress picture. Included in the picture is the leathers this bot has collected for me.

Very simple and one-click start. Easy to use on any character.

[​IMG]

EthanOpia likes this.
  8. EthanOpia

Where was it standing when it was stuck at the bank? Had it already deposited it's leather? Was the bank open or closed?

9. Mr.Bubbles

It was standing right near the bank but couldn't click it because the bank was just underneath the action bar (the starting position of it, I haven't moved anything on the HUD). It had not banked any items, it was trying to. The bank was closed, not open yet. Hope that helps for a description!

10. EthanOpia

Ah yeah. Some advice to avoid that for all bots. Open esc settings, edit mode, 3d World Editing. Then resize the world area to not overlap any of your interfaces. That should solve almost all problems, on most bots, with it getting stuck while trying to click through interfaces.

11. Ifartedlol

or change your interface to old school

12. Mr.Bubbles

Awesome. That'll fix it!

13. EthanOpia

That's essentially the same fix. Old School uses the 3d World Editing setting to make your game world not overlap with your interfaces. Using the 3d World Editing settings manually allows you to keep your custom interfaces.

14. skrall

Just ran it for a bit and these are the bugs I've found:
    - When it completes picking up a full inventory of hides, it goes to the tanner and opens up the tanning interface. It then just sits there. As soon as I click 'Tan' myself it continues to bank.
    - After it opens the bank, it deposits the inventory. But it keeps hovering over the 'deposit-all' button. It doesn't close the bank. When I take control and close the bank, it continues as normal and goes back to the cows.

15. Reganam

It's not walking at all? It worked fine two days ago. It kills cows if i walk close enough. it picks up the hides. I had to walk it near the tanner to tan though.

16. zhwoon

i have the problem where every run it'll get stuck at the tanning interface, unable to click to continue. i even tried the old school interface but it still happens :(

17. EthanOpia

What does it do? Does it have hard leather selected in the interface or does it have something it can't tan selected? Does it happen every time you go to Jack or every time you log in and run the bot the first visit to jack?

18. zhwoon

I just keep seeing the hover at "No xp gain". It was set at normal leather. The first time i used it, it ran smoothly. But subsequently everytime i use it, it gets stuck at the tanning interface at Jack.

19. EthanOpia

Does anyone else have the above problem? I haven't heard anyone else having it, so it is either an interface setup issue or others have not reported it.

20. RaisinBran

I just tried it out and I ran into the same problem. It collects the cowhide fine (aside from the occasional raw beef), after it gets to Jack Oval it stalls when it picks tanning cowhide. I'm not sure if it is because it doesnt know to pick tanning regular cowhide or hard cowhide. Here is a snippet of the log from RM.

00:06:53 DEBUG [WebPath] Incremented the last successful step index cache to 19.
    00:06:56 DEBUG [WebPath] Incremented the last successful step index cache to 23.
    00:07:00 DEBUG [WebPath] Incremented the last successful step index cache to 12.
    00:07:05 DEBUG [WebPath] Incremented the last successful step index cache to 8.
    00:07:08 DEBUG [WebPath] Incremented the last successful step index cache to 4.
    00:14:17 DEBUG [WebPath] Incremented the last successful step index cache to 15.
    00:14:21 DEBUG [WebPath] Incremented the last successful step index cache to 16.
    00:14:29 DEBUG [WebPath] Incremented the last successful step index cache to 4.
    00:14:33 DEBUG [WebPath] Incremented the last successful step index cache to 3.
    00:17:26 DEBUG [WebPath] Incremented the last successful step index cache to 17.
    00:17:29 DEBUG [WebPath] Incremented the last successful step index cache to 19.
    00:17:33 DEBUG [WebPath] Incremented the last successful step index cache to 10.
    00:17:38 DEBUG [WebPath] Incremented the last successful step index cache to 4.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 13, 2018, Original Post Date: Jan 5, 2018 ---
    Bump/Ping. Just in case you overlooked my last post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.