Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheOriginal submitted a new resource:

Original Lava Runes - Fastest Runecrafting XP in the game!

NOTE:
Only mode 1 right now.

This bot will have 3 modes when it is complete.
Mode 1 is barebones running lava runes without pouches nor magic imbue. Up to 30k XP/hr.
Mode 2 allows the use of pouches with repairs via NPC contact. Up to 50k XP/hr.
Mode 3 will do as mode 2 does but with the addition of magic imbue.

REQUIREMENTS FOR ANY MODE:
23 Runecrafting
In bank: (lots of the following) Pure essence, binding necklace, ring of dueling, stamina potions.
Equipped: Fire tiara. Full...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
My bot just stands there? WHat am i doing wrong, have tiara equipped, runes in inventory, duel ring on, binding neck on

It Hovers over the bank booth. Tiara was on. Tried with necklace and ring both equipped and non equipped. Earth runes in inventory.

I see you have 3 different options on how to run the bot? I didn't get to chose which one either

My bot just stands there? WHat am i doing wrong, have tiara equipped, runes in inventory, duel ring on, binding neck on

It Hovers over the bank booth. Tiara was on. Tried with necklace and ring both equipped and non equipped. Earth runes in inventory.

I see you have 3 different options on how to run the bot? I didn't get to chose which one either
Hey man I am very well aware of the issue. I have had an update pending for over 2 days now, for some reason the mods have been to busy to push anything. See, v1.0.2 has a bug that doesn't select the right mode, so it will be trying to use pouches when you don't have any. I have fixed it and also made the bot much faster, so please be patient until 1.0.3 finally goes live. You will also get a chance to use mode 2 then

Hey man I am very well aware of the issue. I have had an update pending for over 2 days now, for some reason the mods have been to busy to push anything. See, v1.0.2 has a bug that doesn't select the right mode, so it will be trying to use pouches when you don't have any. I have fixed it and also made the bot much faster, so please be patient until 1.0.3 finally goes live. You will also get a chance to use mode 2 then
Imo it should just decide to use pouches automatically if they're in your inventory.

it does do anything, but the author by mistake written some wrong guidelines, you need to set F4 not F5 for equipment, ALSO it does fuck up with dueling from time to time and teleports twice, and fucks up all run and in the end just stands at the altar, I'v pmed the author with all the issues, hopefully he will fix them soon.

Does not do anything for me either, however his other scripts are now working perfectly. I imagine this one will get resolved soon. Thanks!

original's scripts dont have any interface/UI also make sure you FOLLOW EVERY GUIDELINES, and have everything in bank/inventory

doesnt seem to do anything. just stands at the bank. I followed the insturctions

im currently using your abyss rune-crafting bot and it works close to flawlessly and am very very pleased with the quality of the bot for being free. However this one is broken (for me at least, maybe im fucking up somewhere and don't see it) currently but i have faith Original can fix the issues!

Trying to do Mode 3, but it doesn't do anything at all. I followed all instructions, apart from having a Steam battlestaff equipped for unlimited fire and water runes (i still put the runes inside the rune pouch just in case). No clue why it doesn't do anything. It just withdrew and equipped a ring of dueling, and stopped. There's nothing in logs either otherwise I'd post

Status
Not open for further replies.