1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[OutDated]Exia Miner AIO [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Exia, Mar 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exia

Got another proggy.
    [​IMG]

2. ElMacaro

Not a good proggy xp-wise but does show how stable the bot is.
    [​IMG]

#82 ElMacaro, Apr 29, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
    Exia likes this.
  3. Exia

Testing for OSRS has begun!
    [​IMG]
    It seems to be working without much modification, just the respawn anticipation seems to be broken.

I've got some work done now for RS3 as well. Filling in the ores at certain locations so there is full support.

Here's my ore list for power mining (I think I got everything):
    [​IMG]

I've also made a small change to the way that hovering works, it's now a bit twitchy on the mouse instead of holding perfectly still when hovering things.
    I've also started to work on some of the pathing issues with regions being loaded (I'm looking at you Shilo).

I haven't touched LRC and it's not a huge priority right now (I've gotta get my new testing account back up to high mining level before I can work on it).

I will be needing a high level account to test Seren stone power mining, I'll post when I'm ready to add it, and if you have an account I can use for like 10 minutes, that would be great!

Stay tuned for more updates!

4. Pulse

Everything is working fine until I get to the bank after depositing, at which point the bot just stops and doesn't do anything.
    Anything I could be doing wrong?

I've tried both the Varrock East and West Iron mines. Thanks in advance.

5. Exia

It might be an issue with the client's built in banking methods that I mostly rely on. I'll take a look at it. Thanks!

Edit: Is it failing to close the bank window?

#85 Exia, May 2, 2015
    Last edited: May 2, 2015
  6. Pulse

Nah, it gets out of the bank screen and just stands near the window.
    Thanks for the help, hope there is a fix because it's been flawless other than that.

7. Exia

What does the status say?

8. Pulse

Will have a look shortly, currently working on something and I'll let you know.

Exia likes this.
  9. Exia

Just a quick status update:
    I've gotten OSRS integrated nicely into my code to a point that I'm happy with all the inheritance, and it's been running smoothly using the ids that @Geashaw gave me (at least for copper).

Al Kharid, East Varrock and West Varrock are all going to be supported in the next release, though some more testing needs to be done to make sure that it won't bug out :)

I have had to put off LRC, Coal trucks and the pirate hideout until I can get membership again.

For power mining, I just need to adapt my mining logic to the new class (just removing references to the location) and that should be golden, also I would like to note that the power miner will have the ability to learn it's location, ie building out a pseudo location so that it can handle respawn anticipation just like in locations where it knows the tile location of each rock.

Stay tuned, and feel free to post any suggestions or concerns you might have.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 2, 2015, Original Post Date: May 2, 2015 ---
    @Pulse good news! I found the issue with the pathing, it seems that the API will occasionally fail to generate the path and instead of returning null as expected, it returns a path with the first step being null. When this is the case, the script bot will now regenerate a new path.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 2, 2015 ---
    Nvm, I spoke too soon, literally just as I hit send the script bot has frozen up again at the same spot.

10. Shabutie

Worried I'll get banned as soon as I start botting mining, any safe locations people have found?

11. Daniel Boer

Can't wait for the OSRS update:D:D:D

12. ElMacaro

How'd you get so much ores per hour? I get like 300 at 74 Mining at that location :s

13. Stunt

@Blunttman There is never a "safe" location. You just need to be watching your bot and minimizing risk.

@ElMacaro I am the one that sent the proggy to him. Sometimes after pauses (for chatting with players) the paint will get messed up. The important thing is that it ran consistently for 11 hours :). For the record, I get around what you get for ore/hour too.

14. Exia

Also I think you had bonus exp at the time and ore counting is based off exp.

#94 Exia, May 3, 2015
    Last edited: May 3, 2015
  15. Dryrr

could you add granite powermining / banking? :p its one of the best exprates for mining till like the requirements for gold ores in LRC?

16. Exia

Power mining all ores will be in the next update, and that includes granite. I think I posted the full list a little bit further up if you're curious about any other ores. The first iteration will assume you have an enchanted water tiara but I'll also add in a death walk feature in case you die of thirst.
    As far as banking, that's further down the list. I think LRC support is above it. I'm currently working on getting the proper levels and a bond so I can actually test this stuff.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

17. Dryrr

Desert Robes and Regen bracelet will provide enough sustain tho

18. ElMacaro

TheBat, do you have an idea of when it will support LRC or not?
    Just curious :).

19. Exia

As soon as I get a bond again.

20. Pulse

Will probably be using this again when I start back up, will check the bug again if it still happens and give you more updated information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.