Prime 3T Mining BETA 0.0.2

3 ticks walk into a bar...

1. Mistr bob

Tried out the new update, nothing seemed to have changed for me, tried it by mining iron @ legends with the dynamic option.

Attached Files:

2. kickpointy

ran for two hours (an hour each, two separate times) and I'm only averaging 49k xp/hr now. I'm using the exact same inv/setup as when I was getting 69k xp/hr - not sure what's up or what got tweaked

edit: at granite

#22 kickpointy, Apr 15, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
    Mistr bob likes this.
  3. Back2Basics

@Savior Brother do u have an idea into when u will update the bot so the 3t work efficiently at granite? Been checking here everyday haha keen to use this bot

4. kickpointy

I ran it for an hour today, and surprisingly, my xp/hr was 85k (was topping 90k/hr for the first 15mins). No idea what changed. Ran in fixed mode.

I still think the xp/hr could top 100k if the bot continually tried the 3t cycle if it failed the first time - def notice 3-10 seconds of downtime trying to mine the granite when it fails the 3t cycle

edit: at the 3hr mark, xp/hr averaged out at 79k. def my best progress yet, 12k higher than any of my previous sessions

#24 kickpointy, Apr 17, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
  5. Mistr bob

Would love to hear an update on this @Savior . Most promising / usefull bot and ever since it's been released I've been checking every day for an update. I am also 100% down for this to be a paid bot once it's been updated. Would love to pay for this