1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quantum Agility Pyramid [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Jhinn, Mar 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jhinn

How many waterskins(4) do you have in your bank? How much inventory space do you have when banking? What does the status say?

2. Prodigy

@RobinPC 39 waterskins (4) in bank. I completely deposit everything when i start the bot so after it withdraws 10 waterskins, it still has 18 spots left. Status says Withdrawn Waterskin(4) x10

Log of that time. As you can see its stays at withdrawn waterskins for about 2 mins before i tried updating the options to make it to work. even withdrew 10 waterskins and 10 lobsters and manually went to the pyramid but it ran back to bank only to be stuck at the same error again.

3. Jhinn

Try enabling the setting 'Bank when out of food' and try again. I'll refund your sessions, don't worry.

4. seannash2018

Bot is really good but I have run into a few issues. The level before the top of the pyramid, it will climb the over the wall and wait for like 10 seconds before it finally moves. Also the odd occasion where there’s a gap that’s equivalent to two pyramid squares, it’ll click the furthest one and ends up saying “I can’t reach that” in the chat box. Love the script bot though mate

5. Jhinn

Thank you for your feedback! Do you mind sending me the log file, so I can take a look? You can find the logs in your client under 'Help' -> 'View logs'.

6. ngudre

the bot messes up when trying to climb down rocks its keeps clicking the same spot. and wont continue just keep clicking i have to babysit it on this part besides that it is working fine

7. Jhinn

Thanks for reporting! Could you send me the log files found under "Help" ->"View logs" in your client?

8. Jake mendez

please fix this ive wasted a lot of money taked out water skin at bank and that is it

9. Jhinn

I have no idea what "this" is. lol

10. spanishguy

Does this support lunar humidify spell to refill the waterskins and stamina pots?

11. Oruk

have been having SOME issues. the first run was good until I ran out of food, the second run it just gets hung sometimes.

Attached Files:

12. jackaphobia

Hiya not sure if this is the place for bug reports, but there is alot bug where once you collect the pyramid the bot doesnt move from there, same issue happens when you climb down the rocks after selling

13. JHZBlanco

any updates on this bot?
    I really would like to use it.

14. Jhinn

Yes, soon

15. Jst1994

Just spam clicks a climbing rock and does nothing.

16. SarahMD

You still update this? It just withdraws 10 waterskins and doesn't do anything after that.

EDIT: Think I figured out the problem. The "no stamina potions" option seems to be inverted. If its checked, it will open the bank to find staminas and hang if there is none. Unchecking it solves the problem

EDIT2:
    Same problem here. It clicks the pyramid and the next obstacle in quick succession so only the first step registers and the bot doesn't move, you have to manually fix it if it happens

#36 SarahMD, Aug 2, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
  17. Foolish

Does this work?

18. Jhinn

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.