1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite 2.0.10

Woodcutting made easy!

1. JordFx

Hey When cutting yews down near the grand exchange it gets stuck/runs to the bench and alot of more bots do thata s right now i am trying to act legit so i dont get banned. anyway you could possibly dont make it run to the bench and make it run to the 2 trees wait there and then wait intill a tree pops up then so on and so on

2. Tigrecx

love this bot but the bank in woodcutting guild i bugging. he doesnt go to bank until i move my character inside there

3. tdotsfinest12

The bot got stuck in cammy because it right clicked on the banker instead of the bank booth cutting maple logs.

4. Brandon L

Overall a pretty good bot. When cutting maple trees in Seer's Village it has trouble banking. At time it will click a banker to bank with and it will get stuck on the wall between the banker and the maple trees. Might want to try having the character run into the bank first and then bank with a banker instead of trying to bank directly from the trees. It might just be the way mine is running. Other than that issue it works very well.

5. Shocked

@Derk anyway you can possibly add support on rs3 for urns + urn enhancers, specifically for menaphos acadias?

6. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

It just doesn't have to bank them right? They teleport automatically I believe.

7. charliepeek87

Love this bot and it mostly works great! Only issue Im having is banking. When the inventory is full it seems to just sit or log in log out.

Game Mode: OSRS
    Bot settings: Falador/Yew/Faldor West
    Bot run duration:Any
    Bug description:Gets hung up when its time to bank.
    Steps to reproduce:Just start bot while standing in the Yew area and allow to chop till its full. The problem is intermittent. Some instances it will work fine for about ten or fifteen loads of yew then stop.
    Have you found a work-around (manual): Keeping an eye on the client I will notice character just standing by the yew doing nothing and his inventory will be full but hasn't triggered a run to the bank. If I click in the direction of the bank sometimes it will pick back up and head to the bank. Other times will have to manually send him to the bank and once the bank is open it will resume operation.

8. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Cutting yews is trash money and its inefficient anways

9. charliepeek87

So what should I be doing?

10. Wet Rag

teaks

11. charliepeek87

Ah gotcha well I play f2p right now. Once I have enough for a bond I will switch to that.

12. Wet Rag

then willows

13. charliepeek87

Willows don't make money though. Im not looking for the fastest way to 99 just trying to make some money on the way and with what I make I can buy a bond and make real money.

14. Shocked

There is an option to teleport automatically which I have on, currently if you have urns in the inventory it will bank everything but them and then be stuck. It also currently banks the urn enhancer which you would have to add an exception for.

15. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

So both urns and the urn enhancer need an exception for banking?

16. Shocked

Yes, currently the enhancer will be banked and the urns it will just sit there in the bank interface and do nothing.

17. haydomon

First off these are suggestions that you probably already got. Anyways these are what i would like to be added.
    1. Drop full inventory of logs instead of going to bank
    2. More locations
    3. Pick up birds nest option (They are worth a decent amount and add up)

That is all, thanks for the bot!
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 23, 2017, Original Post Date: Nov 23, 2017 ---
    Bank: GE
    WoodCutting: GE Oak
    Issue: When at the entrance of the GE the bot will stop moving making the process slower

That is all, thanks for the bot!

18. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

All those 3 things are already supported lol. I'll look into the bug.

19. charliepeek87

Now I can't get it to bank at all. Tried Falador and Lumbridge. As soon as inventory fills up I just stand there until it logs me out.

20. TeddyBroski

Running great in Menaphos VIP area.

Would be nice if it had toggles for orts, nests and disassemble, but great so far thank you.

Jocelynne likes this.