1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Qve AIOFighter (LITE) 1.1.17.5

Npc's gotta die.

1. kodhi

dont store items only whitdraw food from bank
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 24, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 22, 2017 ---
    dont deposit items ? how i deposit items ??

2. qverkk

It should deposit items that you have in your looting items

3. ali122

Does weird thing since yesterday, every 15 minute it stops saying "walking to fighting spot" tried to restart RM client also RS client but it doesn't work, I fix it buy pausing.. pressing get position again, changing settings and resuming :\

4. qverkk

Maybe the web doesn't support that area. Where is it?

5. ali122

spiritual mages

6. Throwawayaccount

I assume this is where you want me to follow up on my review. Basically when attacking airuts, like many other bots, it waits around 7 seconds before attacking the next airut. If I end a kill with 50% adren, by the time I attack the next airut I'm back to 0%. I seem to get this problem more on rs3 then osrs however. If you need any more info let me know. Thanks

7. ali122

I wonder how could you bot airuts.. I believe that you need to refill every 10 minutes or so as the bot won't recognize the enrage state

8. qverkk

Ah yeah, probably the web doesn't support gwd yet, we have to wait for cloud to add that :D

Ah damn, i never have this issue. I see my friend botting airuts just fine, no breaks, maybe 2 sec after using a threshold but never goes out of combat, can you test more?

9. Professor Orange

Can this bot go to frost Dragon dungeons? Having trouble with it walking there. Just loops my preset in bank.

10. qverkk

It doesn't support that. For that you need to use a proper bot designed for that. I think @Derk has one for FDK

11. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Offline for now. Needs massive rework. Thanks for the plug though hehe.

qverkk likes this.
  12. xSlyKidx

I can't get it to start at rorarius, is anyone else having this problem?

13. freedrit

Hi I have run into 3 issues all involving banking. Ive been using this to farm cowhides outside falador. The first issue I ran into was 1. when my inv was filled it would just attack npcs and never walk to the bank even though I had it set to bank when inv is full. (i resolved this by setting an item in the traditional banking option. Set cowhides because i thought it was possibly what item to bank) 2. When it walks to falador bank it gets stuck at the wall trying to activate the bank teller and just gets the "i cant reach that" message. 3. after manually walking inside the bank the bot was able to bank the cowhides however it got stuck trying to close the bank window and said "looking for items to withdraw" once i removed the cowhide from traditional banking it simply sat on the bank screen with the message of walking to npc to attack or something along those lines, Any help would be appreciated. Hope this helps development in some way.

14. qverkk

For the bot to use 'bank when..' to work is to have any teletab in inventory so it can teleport out. Becaouse it only banks when you're not in fighting area

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

15. freedrit

Ahh alright thatll do it. Any reason you have it set up like that and not just pathing to the bank? I only very recently got into this sort of stuff so I dont really know why certain things are set up the way they are.

16. qverkk

I had in mind not to bank when in fighting area cause some players bot in aggressive monster areas and trying to bank without teletab etc would cause the bot to use lodestone when they're attacked and that way players would die etc

17. soopa

My bot gets stuck on "walking to bank" when food runs out. I attempted to use this on hill giants, i find it isn't properly incorporated into the bot.

Any recommendations on what works for RS3?

18. qverkk

If you set banking in varrock, have a varrock teletab in inventory. If you set banking at falador, have a falador teletab if possible. That way it will teleport out and bank

19. soopa

Yes, I was setting it to kill white knights in Varrock and it used a tele tab with an inventory already full of food, used a tele tab and was stuck on "walking to bank"

Would be awesome to see some presets for various monsters.

20. trainer45

Is it possible that you could make it teleport with runes for banking?

Tabs are only p2p and I'm trying to train my character he is f2p.

Please, this is the only bot that can actually train combat because it banks, all the other combats don't bank so it requires babysitting.

Thanks.