1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Qve Hefin Agility [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by qverkk, Jun 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shigglephree

Sometimes the bot will just stand at an obstacle and eventually log out because it is inactive. It is very random when it does it too, I've had the bot running for minutes before it does this and other times it runs for an hour+ and doesn't do it at all.

I'm using fixed screen and have the velocity meter shoved as far left as possible and my zoom is max; I assume it is an interface problem. All graphics are set to minimum.

It is usually the first obstacle right after you start the course, where the object you need to click is 'Traverse Cliff.' It isn't miss clicking but just not clicking what so ever. It is not attempting to do the obstacle.

--- Double Post Merged, Sep 2, 2018, Original Post Date: Sep 2, 2018 ---

#41 Shigglephree, Sep 2, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
  2. Eviriany

I think the WORST problem with this bot is that it uses preset 1 and doesn't have a failsafe for if you forget to empty or set-up P1.

Personally I've made the error while asleep and had it sitting at bank spamming P1 for ~3hrs... Thankfully not banned, YET

3. Gensk121

The last few times I've run this it seems to get stuck on the 2nd and 4th obstacles fairly regular.

Attached Files:

4. Cratyz2

well that looks like an obvious bug. I cant get the script bot to run either. Nor is there any visual feedback if its actually doing anything

5. kapsaaju420

Possible to add xp/h `?

6. bjuno

Works absolutely amazing. Would you mind adding a simple interface for xp/h and laps/h?

7. Yeul

Can we get a fix for it just breaking when theres the parcel in the inventory and when it recieves the prayer lamp reward from the light creature.

8. qverkk

For parcels, toggle them to go to the bank, and for the prayer lamp, it should just load preset and prayer lamp should stay in the inventory or it should use it, dunno how it was written, will check later today

The_Crumb likes this.
  9. Jordo

The bot froze in the dialog with the light spirit when it gave me a small XP lamp. Besides that this is one of the best bots out there!

10. karen123

banned, 4 hrs

11. Eviriany

More info perhaps man? I doubt it was solely this bot you ran as I've run this pretty much 80-99 on an ironman almost 24/7 without breaks and im still going, maxxed

qverkk likes this.
  12. RoronoaZoro2191

Will you work on Anachronia course?

13. qverkk

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.