1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RedDungeon Trial [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by red, Mar 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dryrr

u still need the required dungeoneering level to get to floor 12. please look up the skill guide for more dungeoneering information

2. cody smith

Oo makes sense, duh me. Lol thanks for your help. Seems to be running smooth, few hiccups here an there but seems ok, do we know an approx xp/h?
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 28, 2015, Original Post Date: Apr 28, 2015 ---
    By the way, is there a way to change it to wear it stays only on complexity 4 so it doesnt have to keep changing it after every dungeon completeed? it for some reason keeps changing to 5 after completing the dungeon so it has to go back out of the dungeon to change it to 4 then back in.

3. Dryrr

have u ever done the first 6-7 floors legit? u have to "unlock" all the complexity levels first, that might stop it.
    also the avg exp an hr is like 10-20k? not sure. its not the fastest but oh well.. it all depends on ur cb stats tho

4. cody smith

hmmm ok maybe ill do that do all the way til 6 is done then see if it stops switching. and yeah i have all 90+ cb stats except prayer and mage but i dont use mage with this script bot only combat
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 29, 2015, Original Post Date: Apr 28, 2015 ---
    Doesnt select complexity on its own anymore, just hovers over it. Will not click it, but if you click it it will confirm?

5. red

red

Manually do complexity 5 to get rid of that thing where it resets every dungeon, also that is a known bug that i have yet to fix, grades arnt looking good and they are not going up without a fight and im lazy as fuck.

6. Jesse

@red

I have finished complexity 6 manually and it still goes back to 4?

7. cody smith

I think it only supports up to complex 4, i was mentioning it just doesn't click on the 4 sometimes, but it seems to work fine now.

8. itsghostgaming

Is food supported yet? It sucks having deaths as it hinder xp/hour

9. Vichy

So far so good, got me a couple dungeoneering experience :). Had to turn auto retaliate off, though.
    Looking forward for updates :)

10. EvilCabbage

11. itsghostgaming

Can you please add food support? The script bot is good but i came back with this error
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.reddungeon.RedDungeon.onLoop(db:114)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.LoopingScript.run(htb:239)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.AbstractScript.start(jnb:156)
    at app.bj.run(ukb:214)
    I know that's probably not to do with food but it would be great to see that supported.

12. Jesse

@red

Often clicks the chat box or any other non click through able feature trying to reach something else. Please implement the fail safe of moving a camera if nothing happens after x amount of clicks

cody smith likes this.
  13. red

red

What are you talking about? Do u mean like clicks the runecrafting alter while trying to click something else or am i not reading something right.

14. Jesse

It goes to click the door to leave the dungeon for example but since the inventory is in the way it just spam clicks the inventory instead of slightly moving the camera and clicking on the desired object.

15. Dryrr

u can disable the chat, just undo the legacy interface and enable the interface again.

16. Jesse

ehh ffs. It's not just the chat as I have obviously stated above. That was just an example.

17. Dryrr

well.. it clicks it often as u stated above, so it reduces the failclicks by quite a bit.. dont be so rude to somebody that is trying to help u ffs.

18. Hypo

What Jesse is trying to get across is, Say you have your game completely zoomed out and the client window is maximized. After you have killed Stomp and the dungeon exit is off screen or underneath none click through able interfaces (Inventory, Chat window etc.) the bot will just spam click where ever it thinks that door is in this case it's underneath the chat box. So not only is that obvious botting and an instant ban, the bot will idle not moving for so long and eventually give up on the floor to start again. I have seen it happen multiple times and had to correct the bot myself.

This is something that can happen with anything, If there is an interface in the way of a clickable object it won't do anything to correct it's error and eventually give up on the floor.

I'd imagine just to have the camera pan around the room towards the object it's trying to pick up or use. Could be an easy fix and fail safe.

Hopefully this has created some clarity to the issue.

Dryrr likes this.
  19. Jesse

Thank you but I can't understand how clarity was needed.

20. Hypo

It was evident that clarity was needed since you got several responses which in this case nobody actually understood your point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.