1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regal Fishing Trawler [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Snufalufugus, Dec 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snufalufugus

sent

2. vanommen

it does go on the ship but doesnt patch the leaks. gets kicked out every time. i dunno what im doing wrong, but i dont wanne give it a try again, only losing money this way..

3. Snufalufugus

There's not really anything to do wrong as long as you have the swamp paste. LMK how much you spent and I"ll refund it. Sorry to hear the bot doesn't work for you, it seems that a small amount of people can't get it to work.

4. vanommen

i tried it 2 times. so thats 0.30$. thx you very much tho!

5. Snufalufugus

Sent

6. alessio12345

The item tracker doesn't seem to work for me. It is banking all the items, but it doesnt seem to track them in the UI. Everything else works fine thus far though!

Also, does the bot stop if you run out of tar?

7. ANdy lei

Botted 1-99 fishinng, thieving and fm on my account , used this for 2 hours and got banned, thanks.

8. Dentisting

Got a full set off of this over the course of 6ish hours, thanks!
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 29, 2019, Original Post Date: Apr 29, 2019 ---
    It does stop if you run out of tar. I'm not sure of the threshold but recently one of my bots stopped when it got to 40 tar

alessio12345 likes this.
  9. Ximagic

This just isnt working. It keeps saying AFK 86% or wont start until 86%.... its a premum bot here, Im not too happy with a $1 just being taken w/o any results

10. Snufalufugus

The bot got you up to 100% activity and simulated a player afking at that point, until your activity level drops down to 86. If that's not considered working I'm not sure what would be.

11. Ximagic

I apologize, I was a noob before I started... THE BOT WORKS GREAT, ive used it again and understand how it works... USE THIS BOT!!!!!!! lol :)

12. Snufalufugus

Thanks for reporting back, glad you're enjoying the bot

13. krankspank

this bot is broken! please fix! it says you don't have any swamp paste as an error even though I have over 3k swamp paste in envy... then it just shuts off and takes $0.15 from you.. personally lost $0.45 trying to get it to work. please fix! your a great dev and its a shame I cant use... and 15 is high for one that doesn't work

14. dylantjw

Hi there, just can't fill the leaks :( keep getting kicked. Tried both super fast reaction time option on/off. Can I get a refund for 0.15c pls! Thanks!

15. Snufalufugus

Sent. I think RM was broken from update but the bots I'm running are working properly now. Please LMK if it continues to not function properly.

16. Destructo

Attaching the log, the bot simply won't patch the leaks, over 4k wamp paste in inv. It just isn't detecting leaks and AFKing out, then spam clicking the ocean.

Appreciate feedback!

Attached Files:

17. Snufalufugus

Restart rm and try again. Try adjusting zoom a bit. I'm confident it's not broken.

18. Giuliano Sanfins

Attached Files:

19. Raggamuffin

Hey mate first off I overall love all your regal scripts bots however last night i babysat this script bot for 30 minutes making sure it works perfectly and it did. i went to bed and wokeup with 9 hrs of run time and only 249 paste gone and it was clicking the ocean. i don't know for how long but mustve been hours. Hopefully i don't get banned over this but i request a refund so i can reuse this script bot. Do you know what went wrong?

20. Snufalufugus

Sent back $0.30

Sent. Best guess without logs is that you disconnected and it led to funky things

kronikpakd likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.