Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
still doesnt work. it goes in the house then just keeps trying to click on the portal but doesnt do anything when its inside.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
still doesnt work. it goes in the house then just keeps trying to click on the portal but doesnt do anything when its inside.
Enter the name in lowercase and with underscores instead of spaces.

I got this not to work for about 12 hours - on 2 seperate occasions for the last 3 days. I’m not sure how I did it - but I just had bones and coins in my inventory and it started working it’s magic. It’s really hit and miss - and now I can’t get it to work really at all.

I got this not to work for about 12 hours - on 2 seperate occasions for the last 3 days. I’m not sure how I did it - but I just had bones and coins in my inventory and it started working it’s magic. It’s really hit and miss - and now I can’t get it to work really at all.
Make sure you enter the name all lowercase and replace spaces with underscores

The bot is working good for me now.. but it double right clicks on the portal or bones a lot and gets stuck with an open window.
@awesome123man

Last edited:
I have to type the person's username exactly how it is in game for it to work properly. For example, if the person's name is Newbzor I have to capitalize the N, if I do all lowercase it will get stuck.

OK, bot completely dont work after entering house. used the claouse tracing thing and saw mouse hovering the portal inside the friends home like it didnt detect it’s entered a home or something.

Just been running and testing around. My non-programming ass thinks the problem happens when the host uses a different wall other than the default ones. I think the bot fails to recognize any other type of wall other than the very basic wood wall.

Another possibility is that the bot fails to recognize the loading screen for entering house but I don't think that's the problem because sometimes loading screen won't have the words "There's no place like home..." when loading.

@awesome123man does that sound plausible?

OK, bot completely dont work after entering house. used the claouse tracing thing and saw mouse hovering the portal inside the friends home like it didnt detect it’s entered a home or something.

Just been running and testing around. My non-programming ass thinks the problem happens when the host uses a different wall other than the default ones. I think the bot fails to recognize any other type of wall other than the very basic wood wall.

Another possibility is that the bot fails to recognize the loading screen for entering house but I don't think that's the problem because sometimes loading screen won't have the words "There's no place like home..." when loading.

@awesome123man does that sound plausible?
Try replacing the hosts name to use underscores instead of spaces and all lower case

I tried using this tonight and the bot got stuck in 3 places. After converting the noted bones and you get a message that they've been converted it stops, you can manually click the blue continue bar and it will run into the portal then it stops, but if you run over to the alter, the bot will use the bones, but after it finishes the bot stops.

Well bot worked great for about 4k bones. Unnoted them perfect. Didn't look to bot like. But for the last 3 hours it's been trying to enter a player name and since dude logged off it just kept trying and trying and trying..... Like that's so bad and it is horrible you don't have something like a log out if they can't get into a players house.

Well bot worked great for about 4k bones. Unnoted them perfect. Didn't look to bot like. But for the last 3 hours it's been trying to enter a player name and since dude logged off it just kept trying and trying and trying..... Like that's so bad and it is horrible you don't have something like a log out if they can't get into a players house.
Well maybe i made this on the fly and it is free so rip... I can add it in the future i'm just busy and don't use it myself.

Well maybe i made this on the fly and it is free so rip... I can add it in the future i'm just busy and don't use it myself.

Homie. Don't need to get offended. The treads here so you can see what your bugs are other stuff the consumers find. hahaha poor fella

Homie. Don't need to get offended. The treads here so you can see what your bugs are other stuff the consumers find. hahaha poor fella
"Like that's so bad and it is horrible you don't have something like a log out if they can't get into a players house."
Hmmm

when i run it, it unnotes and enters just fine, then it sits there and says "clicking friends house" forever the count will just keep going up
bones.png

i have tried a few different houses but always have same result. when i press "show mouse" it just hovers around the portal and does not more it

when i run it, it unnotes and enters just fine, then it sits there and says "clicking friends house" forever the count will just keep going up
View attachment 8422

i have tried a few different houses but always have same result. when i press "show mouse" it just hovers around the portal and does not more it
Yeah I need to fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.