1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regal Thieving [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Snufalufugus, Feb 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mustardman

Gratz man. I thought I got the thieving pet earlier but it was just somebody else's :(

2. Snufalufugus

I'll test this out tonight and push a fix if it doesn't climb down ladder like it's supposed to.

3. SaladBoor

Hey, i use this script bot a lot however now when i am using it at Master farmer at Draynor, it sometimes randomly spam click the middle of the market and not pickpock the farmer, also it runs back to the bank and returns randomly after being stunned. there is no logs appearing which explains why.

4. Solido

When inventory its full at tea stall on varrok the bot starts to open config. tab and then inventory repeatedly getting stuck. Hope you can fix it.

5. Snufalufugus

Turn on shift click dropping. The bot should handle it but an API method is broken and I'm waiting on cloud to fix it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 23, 2018, Original Post Date: Jul 23, 2018 ---
    Thanks I'll look into it. The bank thing should only be happening if you do something that gets you attacked by a guard.

6. Mustardman

Ran this on ardy knights in East Ardy bank with a thievinghost present. Came back after 1 hour 55 with my character in the ardy square. Logs show it was successfully thieving the entire 1 hour 55 minutes, and I did use the option "any knight" as opposed to only lured knights (as I tried that only lured option before and the bot failed immediately). Any idea what happened?

EDIT: Thievinghost may have left?

7. Daoist_me

@Drayanor farmers
    Bot Sometimes gets stuck on use when dropping used jugs from jugs of wine.

Another weird thing that happened there was that it got bugged in the middle of the marketplace and just kept running left and right.

8. Snufalufugus

Ardy knight mode is climbing down ladder as intended, and I'm unable to reproduce the draynor running back and forth bug. The getting stuck with an item used when dropping is something I still have to look into.

If you're encountering these bugs please post the relevant log files. You find them by going to the rm client and clicking help -> view logs. Attach the file to your post please.

9. wede333

Its been a few days since I last used this for Ardyknights, but I did notice that it wouldn't automatically climb down the ladder. It had to be done manually on all circumstances. Ill scan through the old logs to see if I can find an instance. Is there a keyword I can ctrl+f?
    Just did a test run then, ill add the log

Attached Files:

#189 wede333, Jul 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
  10. Mustardman

When the thievinghost leaves this bot effectively fails. It begins moving back and forth in the bank gaining what? 50+ reports? from everyone else there? Absolute joke of a paid script bot making that kind of mistake.

11. ChrimsonRed

Wasted easily 20+ cents on this joke of a script bot ardy bank knights always end up going up the ladder and logging out.

12. Snufalufugus

Thank you, pushed an update that should handle this scenario to Q.

If you don't want to babysit the bot, don't use a mode that relies on the knight's lure being maintained?

Will be addressed in the next update thanks to Wede. A helpful bug report includes logs from a session. As you can see in the thread above, this was an issue I couldn't reproduce myself.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 2, 2018, Original Post Date: Aug 2, 2018 ---
    Fixes/Changes in Q:
    • Unlured ardy knight mode now only steals from knights inside the fence as intended. Previously it would prioritize knights in the fence, but steal from other knights if there were none in the bank.
    • Bot now climbs down the ladder when it goes up the ladder and can't find a knight using unlured knight mode.
    • When unable to find a knight, the bot will now only walk towards the bank if you are a certain distance away from the bank, so it will stand there instead of running around if there is no unlured knight and the user isn't paying attention to fix the lure.

wede333 and JonFon1234 like this.
  13. Manity

Bot gets stuck when it tries to stand in front of the cake stall (zeah) keeps clicking the wrong spot.

14. Snufalufugus

15. Unloved

Hi there been using your thieving bot, but for some reason my wallet is constantly being drained. https://i.imgur.com/RmAKcFP.png It says 0.08c an hr but it's just constantly taking money. (Not exclusive to your bot, happening with others.)

16. Mustardman

Could you update your description of this bot then?

It currently reads:​

For Thievinghost Ardy Knights, join the "Thievinghost" Clanchat and go to a world where the knight is lured into the bank. The bot doesn't currently use the clanchat to hop on its own, so it is recommended to babysit in case the Thievinghost host changes worlds. It will only pickpocket the knight when it is in one of the two intended splashing spots, to avoid reports when the bot gets out of position.

It should read:​

For Thievinghost Ardy Knights, join the "Thievinghost" Clanchat and go to a world where the knight is lured into the bank. The bot doesn't currently use the clanchat to hop on its own, so it is recommended to babysit in case the Thievinghost host changes worlds. It will only pickpocket the knight when it is in one of the two intended splashing spots, and in the event the knight is not there it will fail horrifically and walk back and forth in front of the entire thievinghost clan.

17. wede333

lol
    Post your logs so the author can fix it...? It was designed to do what it says, but unfortunately, a little known fact is coding bots is not all butterflies and fairies, they're not actually magically made by some flawless bot generating algorithm btw

18. Mustardman

This is a great bot and I would have easily paid more for it, but this has got to be the worst issue I have ever seen with a paid bot. This bot preforms in front of an audience who are all doing the same thing, and that greatly amplifies even a small issue with it (like being the guy who climbed the ladder). But this is a huge issue being amplified by the stacked audience.

19. Unloved

20. Shockdots

I have achieved 99 thieving with this script bot thanks. I got 99 thieving before the ardy knight update..

[​IMG]

Snufalufugus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.