1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regal Thieving [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Snufalufugus, Feb 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zyai

Got stunned and bot stopped working when using custom on Man and Woman

2. ChinaNumbaWon

Ban rate at ardy knight?
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 14, 2018, Original Post Date: Aug 14, 2018 ---
    Hello????

How long are you people running it at ardy knights?
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 16, 2018 ---
    Ban rate at ardy knights? what are you guys running the bot in terms of length and breaks etc.

3. Negrita

the current ban rate of Ardounge knights is 71.57 on business days, on weekends 63.71. On holidays the ban rate is reduced to 8.74.

It's not fully been proven yet. But scientist believe a full moon reduces the rate by 7.

#203 Negrita, Aug 16, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  4. isiah87

cant seem to get the rogues den part to work

5. JHZBlanco

The bot doesn't work at ardy knights, it doesn't claim the coin pouches.

6. ChinaNumbaWon

it was working for me days ago

7. Preston12

While thieving Ardy Knights, the bot stops at the step of eating cakes every time. It was working flawlessly a couple days ago but isn't working now. I did have to refresh my osrs client so i assume they had an update. Hope this can be addressed.
    After trying some other options, it didn't work with jugs of wines either, nor is it working on a master farmer. So i'm assuming it just can't eat any food on any setting now.

#207 Preston12, Aug 23, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  8. Snufalufugus

client broken from update

9. Preston12

Ah thanks. Any idea when it'll be back up? Loving the bot btw.

10. JetS

Hey man, any chance I can get a refund? I still plan to use it on Regal Thieving, I'd just like a chance to actually make use of those two hours, once I've figured out what went wrong.

I've used this script bot before, and had no troubles. But I just tried to start it, twice, and it shut off immediately. Here are the logs. I was trying to thieve at the Master Farmer, which I've already done before to 53 thieving with no issues.

Likely something stupid I've mistaken. But I can't figure out what it was and don't want to continue losing hours trying to figure it out.

Thanks

Attached Files:

11. Fatboy61

Fatboy61 not fat just chubby

I'd like a refund of 0.08$. I ran the bot a total of 4 hours and got charged for 5. No I did not restart the bot. I used a simple .bat file that shuts my PC down after 3 hours and 58 minutes. So there is no way I made use of 5 hours.

12. Eric Dudley

Not working anymore, anywhere for me. I tried the ardy east bank knight, lured and any knight near bank, it just keeps going to the bank and stopping the script bot. Same thing for master farmer in Draynor.

13. mryodog

Hey bud, Are you able to make the bot be able to bank at the hosidius fruit stall? Just the strange fruits -for iron men.
    Cheers bud. Very nice bot just for powerlevelling tho

14. dsstriekr

really needs to steal stall drop food...
    dropping on full invi is xp lose..
    steal, drop, steal drop.. use the gap during the spawn

15. RunescapeBoss

Alright bro! quick one on master farmers! if i dont select keep all seeds how do i know what it keeps and drop? obviously i want it to keep all the seeds worth money :D

16. Snufalufugus

It will keep any somewhat valuable seeds.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 14, 2018, Original Post Date: Oct 14, 2018 ---
    Good suggestions, but I don't really have time to add new features ATM so don't expect it implemented anytime soon.

17. SLIMLIGMA

This bot was working fine the last few days but now appears to be broken. It gets stuck in the bank trying to withdraw food. Also If there was a feature so it could grab more than just 5 of my trout that would be awesome

18. Ayrtonz

Ran the bot for 1 hour 3 minutes and it died on me.
    I've found two issues stealing cakes in zeah and one when stealing from men in lumby.

1.Bot doesnt seem to rotate the camera to click the right spot on the ground in zeah and keeps clicking in the wrong place until it fails eventually...
    2. break handler doesnt seem to log me back into the game then stops the bot?
    3. When the men stun you the bot waits AGES until i continues pickpocketing. I dont think its picking up the animation anymore.

Thanks mate - Nice bot otherwise.

#218 Ayrtonz, Oct 20, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
  19. Drakeorino

Works pretty well at Zeah. Only problems I'm noticing is that it randomly seem to stop after a while. I had it stop after 2 hours and 59 minutes, and it stopped randomly working at 1 hour and 8 seconds. Charging me an additional 8 cents. Also happened earlier when it stopped at 44 minutes. Just saying "thank you for using Regal Thieving". No error, nothing. Just stops.

Hope it'll get fixed or I'll have to look for another thieving one.. I don't want my money to get wasted.

20. RunescapeBoss

Any ideas how to setup with no food?
    I dont fail at ardy nights now as 97 theiving issues i have is it still makes me choose a food and randomly eats it all every couple of minutes?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.