1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regal Wintertodt [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Snufalufugus, Feb 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snufalufugus

Refunded you $0.56, enjoy the bot

2. moustache

Thank you so much; it's probably going right back to you lol. Great work on the bot!

3. Literal bot

i loooooooove this bot!! is there any way you can add where it says how many kills its done?!

4. Delain

Question for you Guys: What if i make a level 3 fresh acc and i will get 50 fm go to wintertodt how much an hour GP am i looking for ?

5. WooWhoWooWoo

50-99 gets about 6-10m. In the long run it probably isn't worth botting wintertodt for profit once you add the bond cost and the botting cost. Adding the possible bans after that and its just not worth it.

6. Snufalufugus

Glad you're enjoying. The kills your account has done is tracked in-game.

If you use bagged plants to train farming to about 35 you'll average around 300k gp/hr. If you find a way to train up to around 60 you'll get 350-400k an hour but I don't bother so I'm not sure of exact gp/hr.

I've personally farmed a total of ~150m firemaking xp doing days with 8-10 hours of in-game time. Only had 1 ban after stepping it up to 12h a day in-game time. 8h a day @ 300k/hr for 14 days (1 bond) is a net profit of about 30m. It's an excellent goldfarming method because the ban rate is so low.

delta likes this.
  7. brebelske

Wasted some money on trying to get it running.

For some reason (since today) it won't fletch or burn the logs, it just keeps clicking to cut more bruma logs..

8. delta

How long does everyone think you can run this bot safely with minimal breaks? I know there is no such thing as safe, I mean fairly safe.. ( as safe as you can be botting)

9. Snufalufugus

I recommend restarting osrs + rm and trying the bot again. Use the lite version to see if it's working for you or not. The code is identical between the bots besides the time limit.

I personally do between 6 and 9 (avg around 8) hours of in-game time most days and haven't been banned with that usage.

delta likes this.
  10. delta

breaks?

11. Snufalufugus

I use them

12. alessio12345

Hi I've got a question. I have my minimum food before banking set to "5", but the bot will eat until no food is left and then die? Can you perhaps assist me in figuring out why? Thank you!

13. Snufalufugus

Please post the logs from your session by opening the rm client, going to help -> view logs, and making a forum post where you attach the file named Regal Wintertodt from the time you ran the bot.

Also, please restart your rm + osrs clients and try again with the lite version. The code is identical between the versions besides the time limit.

14. alessio12345

Thanks for the reply mate. Turns out a restart of rm+osrs did it. Loving this bot, thanks again :)

Snufalufugus likes this.
  15. fns2k

How you doing, brother?

More than likely going to use this bot, but never have done Wintertodt.

What would settings would you recommend for a fresh level 3 AND a med level account?

Thank you, Snufalufugus.

16. Literal bot

amazing bot! got me to 99 today :) off topic but pleeeease make a zulrah bot! I will definitely pay more for that

17. Snufalufugus

It's best to have around 19 hp.

I use the default settings with cake as my food. If your hp is between 30 and 75 i recommend jugs of wine. If its over 75 I think sara brews are best.

Glad you enjoy the bot :) No plans to make a zulrah one atm, high APM activities are annoying to write bots for.

18. booboo528

incredibly slow, have run bot multiple times. average 180k exp p/hr. Definitely needs to be looked at again. Bot hasn't been properly updated in a while. Should be charged 5cents an hr not 8cents for the quality.

19. Snufalufugus

[​IMG]

My session from today. If you need some help figuring out the ridiculously simple options of the bot, feel free to let me know.

alessio12345 likes this.
  20. test788

Got 2 day vacation few hours after getting 99.
    Nice bot otherwise

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.