1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regal Wintertodt [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Snufalufugus, Feb 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lodestar

Same just now too, I think it was a ban wave.

2. test788

Evidence suggests this morning. Could be something with today's runemate update?

3. Snufalufugus

Neither of the accounts I've been putting a lot of hours on (6 to 10h a day) are banned, so I don't think this bot is detected. Bans are usually delayed a few days so it can be hard to tell what caused it sometimes. Could you please expand on what other bots you've used recently and what kind of hours were being botted?

For anyone reading this, I recommend 6 to 10 hour days, with one or two small breaks in the time span. I've done more successfully in the past, but this is about what I adhere to on accounts I value. I personally use this bot on a daily basis, and would be making major changes it I felt they were needed.

4. lodestar

Only been using regal wintertodt on this account apart from testing prime crabber for 30 mins. Been doing 2-3 hour sessions with a couple hour break in between (~6 hours per day). It looks like no one else got banned so no ban wave/detection, I just figured so because it was around the same time and same outcome as the other guy. I haven't played this game in years so the IP should be fine.

Did you already have extensive playtime on your accounts? I made the account years ago but with 0 playtime until about 1.5 weeks ago, barely has anything skilled (anything that was was by hand) apart from 98 fm that your bot got for me so the quick and focused leveling might have been what triggered a review leading to a manual 2 day ban instead of an insta-permban which I assume is from actual detection. Probably also messed up by playing exclusively through runelite (no 3rd party plugins) and then botting with the official client if they can see that too.

Also, do you use the safe-spot option? I noticed that it clicks on the square just in front of the safespot, waits for a few seconds then takes the one step forward to the safespot before cutting. Assuming that Jagex actually manually reviews like they said they did, it would be obvious doing the same inefficient thing for hundreds of runs.

That being said though, the bot has been working fantastically, managed to get me one away from 99 on a fresh account and the account isn't lost so thank you!

5. Snufalufugus

I've personally observed that new accounts and accounts that were inactive for a while and suddenly start playing seem to be more heavily monitored. I usually do 2-3h a day for the first week of a new account.

I don't use the safespot option. If you're 10-22hp, which my accounts are, it makes almost no difference since you take very little damage.

The funky walking is because Runemate tends to have trouble walking onto crowded tiles or tiles where there are items dropped on it.

delta likes this.
  6. delta

92 firemaking, on my way to 99 hopefully. @Snufalufugus I think I've been taking 4-5 +breaks... Have you had a lot of success with just 1-2 breaks here and there?

7. Snufalufugus

I've gained about 175m total fm xp with this bot and only got banned once after I started going 12-14 hour in-game days, sometimes without breaks.

I personally recommend the same hours as I do, which is as I mentioned above:
    I recommend 6 to 10 hour days, with one or two small breaks in the time span. I've done more successfully in the past, but this is about what I adhere to on accounts I value.

8. Bean.

This is still flawless as fuck.

Gets better and better each update.

I ran like 12+hrs per day and no ban

PS; miss you snuf <3

9. xp3ngu1nx

Hello, I was just wondering whether this bot has a feature to use the highest woodcutting axe it can do, even if it can't wield it? I.e. use a rune axe in inventory even though account is only 1 attack - the other wintertodt bot just wielded a bronze axe even though I'm 45 woodcutting.
    Many thanks

10. Bean.

Yeah it will keep it in your inventory. I got 99 WC at lvl 3 and pretty sure I was using Dragon axe

xp3ngu1nx likes this.
  11. xp3ngu1nx

Sweet mate, cheers

12. Kill boi 123

Wassup brother, insane bot. I actually haven't even thought of using this bot before but so so good. A lot better than some I have come across. Is there any possibility for you to create a solo mode?

Where you start by lighting all four braziers, then after about 50% it focuses on two braziers, then just the one around 15% to max out points then stops at max points by relighting all the braziers? Only because this also gives more construction xp which is very helpful.

A fee on this per hour would be obvious. But if it's able to be made I would be willing to pay well for this one also. (also as it would be a very complex bot I feel like the ban rate could be less). If you need any product testers I am also willing to help when creating. :)

If I could make bots I would but I literally have an extra chromosome lol.

Bean. likes this.
  13. Snufalufugus

No plans to add solo support atm, not many people want it and I have other bots that need my time more than this one. Glad you're enjoying the bot.

14. Durfleson

Got 2 day ban after running for 5 hrs.

15. dazl

botted 50-97, banned. ban.PNG

16. Bean.

I highly doubt it is from regal WT. I have botted 2 accs to 99 running 15 hours per day and currently botting on my main 8 hrs per day, no breaks with no issues.

17. knotsie

Done 90-96 in 2 days got a 2 day vacation

18. scumbagsteve

I found an uncommon bug: my bot has been attempting to deposit wt rewards for since hour #5 of my usage, but ended up getting stuck for 3 hours because I hit bank limit. I was going to suggest closing the script bot after some amount of failures to deposit. I was also wondering if I could get a refund for the last 3 hours of usage, since the script bot was stuck in a failing loop. Obviously, I don't blame this issue on you, as I should be baby sitting my bots, but it would be nice if possible and the money would probably be going right back to you. If needed, I have the usage log for today
    --- Double Post Merged, May 18, 2019, Original Post Date: May 17, 2019 ---
    Also, lot of ban claims up above; any idea how long would cause a flag?

nvm the double post, read the posts above and I think I'll be fine since this is the only script bot I use. Hopefully getting stuck at a bank box won't cause me any problems

#398 scumbagsteve, May 18, 2019
    Last edited: May 18, 2019
  19. Snufalufugus

Logs would be nice so I can fix the problem, although a full bank is really a user issue. I'd still rather that not occur since wintertodt could fill up a bank quickly if the open crates option was turned off.

I've sent you a refund.

I still use the bot the same as always, and as I mentioned before, I'd be making changes if I thought they were needed.

Ban reports are almost never helpful because
    1. Bans are typically delayed 1-3 days, and users always blame the bots they're running at the time of ban
    2. Users don't provide relevant info, such as when they have been running for 50 hours straight. This happens all the time as you can see by people who post saying they got 99 in ~ 3 days. If you're botting too many hours, almost any bot will get you banned

Champion likes this.
  20. scumbagsteve

Last two things repeat until 8:06:21​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.