1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regal Woodcutter LITE [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by awesome123man, Oct 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

Yeah setting the bank would be nice :)

Alex arnold likes this.
  2. Lockinloaded94

Hello, great bot! Just having one problem. When I tick Dragon Axe Special attack, it just looks at the attack style tab and doesn't click or anything. I did uncheck it, but maybe it's just a simple fix. Otherwise, it's powerchopping willows for me like a boss.

3. wepeter

Hi Awesomeman! the App is very awesome buddy great work, i jst would like to see more place usable for your regal woodcutter for f2p places if possible? like the falador yew trees or grand exchange yew trees or the ones in rimmington that would be great to see more options.

thank you!

4. awesome123man

There's an option to use a custom area

5. kamron

6. Broseph Jollins

When I log in my character doesn't move at all. client just says "Walking to Bank"???

EDIT: Restarted the bot that now says "Walking to woodcutting area" but still is not moving.

7. Testymctester

So not sure if it is just me. But while using the Regal Woodcutter at Edgeville to chop yew trees, once my inventory is full instead of running to the bank right above, it instead tries to teleport to the clan war mini games.

This was not happening before the recent update. So assuming there is just some patching that needs to be done. Just wanted to bring up the awareness.

I set it to Custom -- Yews and set my center with a radius of 8 so it hits both trees in Edgeville.

8. Alex arnold

This also happened to me

9. wepeter

Hi awesomeman, recently im trying to use regal woodcutter and custom location on yew trees, but when i set center it took me to another city, please help on this issue thanks

10. haxus

Has anyone recently acquired 99 wcing with this bot? To me it seems too efficient and I would not want to run it for too long.

11. stapled

Been using it off and on for the last 2 days, currently 66 WC. I only plan on using it until 80 though.

12. 420Kizzle

It works almost perfectly, sadly the bank support is quite slow and when a clue nest drops it leaves it on the floor :(
    Wont dismiss or accept the mini events.

13. chickens123

Any chance this is open sourced/would you consider share the source code?

I've been wanting to do some bot development of my own and these are hands down the best bots I've used in terms of simplicity of use, so I'm assuming the code would be great to learn from.

I'd also be interested in contributing here if it's open source. There are features like burning the wood instead of just dropping it that I would love to implement

14. awesome123man

Wouldn't be able to open source the bot because it would mean all my UI code and api would be revealed. There are other open source bits out there

15. chickens123

Ok, good to know. Thanks for the quick response!

It's somewhat of a bummer to reinvent the wheel, but I guess I'll try to enjoy the process of doing it myself. This is probably not the right place for this, but do you have any development tips?

awesome123man likes this.
  16. awesome123man

Look through the tutorial and resources section of the forums

17. yukineko

banking not working for some reason at yews east of grand exchange. once inventory is full it just stands still.

18. Arctic Shi

mine won't cut tree but will drop logs (I have only tried on teak tree by castle wars) can someone help please

19. Jonathan Bjorne

The particular run crashed on its own after about 10 minutes of running back and forth from west of Seer's bank and Northeastern two Maple trees. Settings were not adjusted to stop at any given time, but once I reran the bot it ran smoothly again for another few hours unhindered. No logs given the crash, I am sorry, but I do want to let you know that this is an absolutely amazing bot.

20. needsalife

I've found that the break function has a hard time logging back in. IE: after logging out for a break, it will never log back in once the break is done.

awesome123man likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.