1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quantum Abyss Crafter [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Jhinn, Jan 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yuuki Asuna

Believe it was 70 or 75 for almost 100% rate

Jhinn likes this.
  2. smurfalot

thankyou ill work on lvling them now

3. Clery

Just paid $0.70 just trying to get it working but now when it gets to alter it won't tele back to bank. Doing chaos runes.

4. Jhinn

Do you have a wilderness sword 1 ? If yes, is it on your actionbar?

5. Slex

Also make sure it is on 1-9 of your action bar!

6. Zinl

the bot got stuck after 40mins trying to summon an abyssal titan :( Is there a chance you could refund?

7. Jhinn

Where did it get stuck? Was the familiar pouch in the inventory? Where was the bot standing in the bank? Which spot?

8. Zinl

The bot was stuck standing in bank with abyssal titan pouch, the message that came up was "not enough space to summon familiar". The bot was standing near northwestern booth I think. Easy fix to prevent this from happening should be something like "only summon pouch on tile X"

Edit: The bot is awesome and got me close to 99 rc so I am not complaining :p and this was the 1st time the problem wasnt on my side (crashes, accidental closes etc)

9. Jhinn

Finally, someone that provides this information! Thanks for clarifying. Fixed in next release.

10. Zinl

Glad I could help. Did some more experimenting. The bot must be standing in area outlined with yellow for it to be able to spawn pouch
    [​IMG]

11. Jhinn

Thank you for confirming. Helps a lot. If you could PM me the logs of the correct session, I'll refund you :)

12. Clery

Can we also get options on how to enter abyss,, mine,chop, agility, ect

13. rickykillz

when the bot teleports back to edgeville it wont go in the bank or turn the camera all i have too is turn the camera or get a banker in the screen and the bot will continue, i have followed the screen resizing and everything, any advice

14. Slex

Does the bot turn when in abby's or doesn't it turn at al while running the bot?

15. rickykillz

yes it turns in the abby and after it leaves the bank its just after it teleys back to bank
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 5, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 4, 2017 ---
    if there is anything i can give you guys or anything i can do to help this problem, i would be more then happy to help, ive spent over a dollar restarting and trying different things to get this to work, i don't want a refund i just want it to work lol

16. Jhinn

Wait so you're saying it's a consistent problem? Check your keybindings for turning the camera.

Slex likes this.
  17. rickykillz

but it only happens when it teleys back to the bank it turns in abby and when it leaves the bank it turns aswell, i would think if it was my keybindings it wouldnt turn at all. yes this happens every single time it teleys back to the bank, all i do it turn the camera for it and the bot continues.

#257 rickykillz, Mar 5, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  18. Jhinn

Can you check? No other user has reported this issue + I'm not experiencing this issue myself.

19. rickykillz

i assume they are correct, up is up and w, down is down and s, left is left and a, right is right and d, zoom in is page up and zoom out is page down.

20. Jhinn

No idea. If no interface is blocking the entity it should work as intended. Works for me at least, and looking at the usage, it works for other users too. Could to please screenshot your layout?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.