Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron Priest submitted a new resource:

Rogues Den Abuse - O what a rogue and peasant slave am I!

Setup:

Start the bot within Rogues Den. Make sure the zoom of your camera is as far out as possible and you are playing in fixed mode! Having Stamina Potions in the bank is recommended, as it speeds up the process of obtaining the full set dramatically.
Do not interfere with the bot at any point, even if it seems stuck. It has a build in failsafe for each task and will leave the labyrinth if it is lost.

-DISCLAIMER- Early stage, please be patient if the...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
After 10 runs with 0 input, 0 adjust. The bot will get stuck on Task 51, it will be there for 3-5minutes, switching camera angles, until it clicks the activating crystal and teleports out. Everything else about the run seems to work up to that point.

After 10 runs with 0 input, 0 adjust. The bot will get stuck on Task 51, it will be there for 3-5minutes, switching camera angles, until it clicks the activating crystal and teleports out. Everything else about the run seems to work up to that point.
Worked for me, maybe you got really unlucky. The Area the bot is navigating to in task 51 is quite unreliable and will be changed in the next push. Please try again or wait until the next push :)

Fails to open the first grille after searching the floor trap in the small room with a lot of traps near the beginning. Left it running for 30 minutes and it just got to that point then teleported out over and over.
e: Task 5. When I manually clicked the door, it carried on but still got stuck before reaching the end of the maze.

Gets stuck on Task 12 for absolutely ages, it's just running in a straight line for a couple of screens but it takes like a minute.
e3: AFKed for about 20 seconds on task 30 (picking up the door tile).
e4: Opened the puzzle menu but won't click the tile to put it in the door.
e5: Won't open the grill immediately after the puzzle door. Manually walked next to it, and it was opened correctly.

After I got it through all of those problems, it worked. Seems really slow though, it takes a pause of 5-10 seconds at least between most actions. Is your loop delay set crazy high or something?

Last edited:
Fails to open the first grille after searching the floor trap in the small room with a lot of traps near the beginning. Left it running for 30 minutes and it just got to that point then teleported out over and over.
e: Task 5. When I manually clicked the door, it carried on but still got stuck before reaching the end of the maze.

Gets stuck on Task 12 for absolutely ages, it's just running in a straight line for a couple of screens but it takes like a minute.
e3: AFKed for about 20 seconds on task 30 (picking up the door tile).
e4: Opened the puzzle menu but won't click the tile to put it in the door.
e5: Won't open the grill immediately after the puzzle door. Manually walked next to it, and it was opened correctly.

After I got it through all of those problems, it worked. Seems really slow though, it takes a pause of 5-10 seconds at least between most actions. Is your loop delay set crazy high or something?
Was your camera zoomed out all the way? Could you supply the log to these runs?

Was your camera zoomed out all the way? Could you supply the log to these runs?
I thought it was because it was on the default, turns out you can zoom out way further now :O Trying again now.
e: It's crashing on startup, all I changed is that I zoomed out to max. It also uses stamina potions every time even though I'm well over 90% run energy when I finish.
e2: Restarted RM and it seems to be working properly now. It'd be nice if the overuse of stamina pots could be fixed though.

Last edited:
I thought it was because it was on the default, turns out you can zoom out way further now :O Trying again now.
e: It's crashing on startup, all I changed is that I zoomed out to max. It also uses stamina potions every time even though I'm well over 90% run energy when I finish.
e2: Restarted RM and it seems to be working properly now. It'd be nice if the overuse of stamina pots could be fixed though.
It only consumes staminas for the effect, not for the 20 energy regain.

The Führer
Thanks got full set, it did get stuck at graceful outfit salesman a few times, hopefully wont get my ass banned.

Thanks got full set, it did get stuck at graceful outfit salesman a few times, hopefully wont get my ass banned.
Nice! Like to hear that. Can't imagine how it got to the greaceful woman but I'll look into it. Thanks

The Führer
Just a suggestion, if you managed to build a script like this, you should try making magic training arena, i could see it making you some $ if you made it premium.

Still won't complete the door, eventually ends up leaving via the gem right outside it.

Always Stuck on the puzzle part, it can't solve it and tele's out repeats.

Must be something with the interface, I'll look into it.

Just a suggestion, if you managed to build a script like this, you should try making magic training arena, i could see it making you some $ if you made it premium.
Thanks, I take that as a compliment, but I really can't see myself doing it. The Rogues Den Bot worked so flawlessly for me and as soon as I pushed it I have complaints and errors on end. Don't think I can stand the hassle just yet :p

Great job on this, just seeing how far its getting already is promising cause im kinda lazy and always fuck the den up somehow haha

thanks... now i have to get 50 thieving... quick question about rouges' den. is there any chance of death in it, is it a safe/dangerous death? plan to use this on hcim, and would like to know how intensely i should watch it

The Rogues Den Bot worked so flawlessly for me and as soon as I pushed it I have complaints and errors on end. Don't think I can stand the hassle just yet :p
Welcome to the bot dev life :D

Great job on this, just seeing how far its getting already is promising cause im kinda lazy and always fuck the den up somehow haha

Not so promising when it is supposed to complete the course, not just start it :D

thanks... now i have to get 50 thieving... quick question about rouges' den. is there any chance of death in it, is it a safe/dangerous death? plan to use this on hcim, and would like to know how intensely i should watch it

No way of dying within the labyrinth. All that happens is you get teleported outside.

Welcome to the bot dev life :D
this :D

Must be something with the interface, I'll look into it.

Thanks, I take that as a compliment, but I really can't see myself doing it. The Rogues Den Bot worked so flawlessly for me and as soon as I pushed it I have complaints and errors on end. Don't think I can stand the hassle just yet :p

Thanks slot pal appreciate it :).
Also which language is this bot written ?

Keeps getting stuck at;
- Door with the puzzle piece.
- Task 51.
- Sometimes at Grace for some reason.

Will this be upadted and when ? :) I'd be happy te test it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.