Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Attempted to buy 15mil from him with Skrill for about an hour, got ignored most of the time; I had to send multiple messages to get a reply back. He didn't seem interested to sell at all and I was forced to buy off someone else. Ended up buying from PartyPeteShop.com which is the other person in the general market section, bought on their website and got the gold within like 10 minutes.

Wouldn't reccomend using "Check" over the other more professional website, now that I know I can trust the website.

Attempted to buy 15mil from him with Skrill for about an hour, got ignored most of the time; I had to send multiple messages to get a reply back. He didn't seem interested to sell at all and I was forced to buy off someone else. Ended up buying from PartyPeteShop.com which is the other person in the general market section, bought on their website and got the gold within like 10 minutes.

Wouldn't reccomend using "Check" over the other more professional website, now that I know I can trust the website.

I sell at significantly cheaper than others and so have security precautions to limit my losses to scams and fraud. Also, you are expecting a bit much if you expect a lone gold-farmer to be able to respond to your messages 24/7 with no delay.

My loyal customers know me as the go-to-guy for cheap bulk gold. Even the very gold sites you buy from are supplied hundreds of millions by me every single day.

easily triggered ✌

15M LUL

Check is my mans

Hi, I might be looking to buy some osrs GP please message me on Skype so that we can talk. I have a business Paypal. Skype is: rappadmiral I will want to confirm this is you via Runemate as well to ensure security and a smooth transaction. Thank you.

Hi, I might be looking to buy some osrs GP please message me on Skype so that we can talk. I have a business Paypal. Skype is: rappadmiral I will want to confirm this is you via Runemate as well to ensure security and a smooth transaction. Thank you.

My Skype is SolidCrest

I can take reservations for especially large orders.

Bump

Bump

Bump