1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SkyGuy's Wyvern Killer [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by SkyGuy, Feb 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ronnyx3

Isn't it low on def?? I wanted to try it at first but was skeptical about it.

2. SkyGuy

I was thinking of trying it out, but the lack of prayer bonus made me feel a little meh about it. I usually use verac's. nezzy seems p good too. veracs breaks alot and i sometimes use the broken veracs for a few hours cuz im an idiot :D (future feature? xp) might buy a set to try out sometime tho just to see how it fares in comparison.

3. mkultra

Yeah obsidion has same set effect as void melle but better defence and str bonus. It lasts a long trip combined with DFS.

4. rickp1337

1 you're forced to use the obsidian sword (and bneck) to get the ''void'' effect which makes it fairly unaccurate
    2 the main reason why you would use this armor over void is that you can use barrows gloves, the defence isnt even that much higher than void (set is weaker than rune)
    3 a much more solid setup would be fighter torso neitiznot helmet obby legs/tassets/tanklegs rather than the full set

wede333 likes this.
  5. SkyGuy

had some accounts kill dragons w/ obby sword, makes me want to try it w/ the new armor and b neck for luls

6. mkultra

No the set bonus works with any weapon. You are thinking about bneck. I am talking about just the armor.

7. wede333

No, i believe he is correct. The armor's effect only activates whilst using an obsidian weapon. "When used in conjunction with the obsidian platebody and the platelegs, all obsidian weaponry will be given a 10% boost in melee accuracy and melee strength"

8. SkyGuy

it only works w/ obsidian weapons :(

9. mkultra

Oh I stand corrected, it has a nice strength bonus anyway, plus I'd never recommend to bot on an account that has barrows gloves or neitz. It's good armour for throwaway accounts.

10. SkyGuy

ill take that not botting w/ barrows gloves into consideration... ;p

11. mkultra

Yeah a barrows gloves account is worth $150 by itself, not worth botting them imo.

12. rickp1337

150$? ive seen nearly maxed and quested main accounts go for less

13. SkyGuy

gotten multiple of them for far less :p

14. mkultra

playerauctions dot com is where I sell my maxed accounts. $150 maxed / $150 barrows gloves

15. Andreww

nice tip, but i don't understand what makes it so good at wyverns?

16. rickp1337

its really not that good. the armor is overhyped. the only piece you should even consider using is the legs but even those are debateable

17. mkultra

If you are comparing it to best in slot sure, but why would you bot an account with best in slot? FeelsBad

18. copperzone

So i don't know how long this bot has been out, any results/bans? How welll does this bot work?

19. SkyGuy

been using it for about 4-8 hours everyday for a month or two. no bans on my accounts, havent heard of anyone saying they've been banned (even have a couple 24hr+ runtimes. but i really would not suggest that.)
    as for how well it works. it works pretty well for me, theres a few small issues i have to update in the future, but im incredibly busy irl so it may be awhile before i can get to it. should work, just might miss a little bit of loot at the end of trips.

20. copperzone

Ok Thanks for this script bot. Trying to grind out 72 slayer lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.