Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Smurfs Wildy Bosses

SmurfBots submitted a new resource:

Smurfs Wildy Bosses - Farms Artio, Spindel, Calvarion and Vetion

dgA2YFT.png

700,000+ Total KC
1,600+ Dragon Pickaxes
170+ Complete Voidwakers

Features:

• Artio, Spindel, Calvarion and Vetion supported
  • 1 Tick prayer flicking
  • Direct input for all actions during the fight
  • Easy setup process: just start at Ferox with your equipment on and inventory setup, and the bot will handle the rest
  • Smart and fast PKer detection
  • Instant logout and world hop if a PKer comes while running to the cave...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if it already does but if you get a unique drop i feel like the bot should bank immediately I'm also not sure how safe the bot is in terms of pkers but just wanted to put this here. Also if you do this for spindel and calvarion I'm sure it'll get a lot of runs

Also Alch would be a nice option for when using entagle or just not picking up the rune items at all as they take up a lot of space. Break option + shut bot off as a certain time would be nice too. Bank at X amount of gp again would be nice.

Needs to detect when you're out of freeze runes for whatever you have set and bank when you're out. It can kill when you're out but it can also die while trying to kite the boss to the traps

Also since forcing it to bank I updated the inventory and it says it's trying to "going to cave" and it's just yellow clicking and nothings happening. I've tried updating inventory pausing and playing, taking it to cave myself, and even letting it sit for a few minutes but it's def stopped. Gave it an hour working pretty good just needs a couple of things done in my opinion before I'd use this a bunch.

Last edited:
SmurfBots updated Smurfs Artio Killer with a new update entry:

Smurfs Artio Killer v1.1.1 Released!

Smurfs Artio Killer updated to v1.1.1.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Not sure if it already does but if you get a unique drop i feel like the bot should bank immediately I'm also not sure how safe the bot is in terms of pkers but just wanted to put this here. Also if you do this for spindel and calvarion I'm sure it'll get a lot of runs

Also Alch would be a nice option for when using entagle or just not picking up the rune items at all as they take up a lot of space. Break option + shut bot off as a certain time would be nice too. Bank at X amount of gp again would be nice.

Needs to detect when you're out of freeze runes for whatever you have set and bank when you're out. It can kill when you're out but it can also die while trying to kite the boss to the traps

Also since forcing it to bank I updated the inventory and it says it's trying to "going to cave" and it's just yellow clicking and nothings happening. I've tried updating inventory pausing and playing, taking it to cave myself, and even letting it sit for a few minutes but it's def stopped. Gave it an hour working pretty good just needs a couple of things done in my opinion before I'd use this a bunch.

Hey, thanks for the feedback man. I currently have it set to go straight to the bank if you get the hilt or a dragon pickaxe, i could expand this to all of the uniques though.

Yeah i am planning on doing both of the others.

It now supports looting bag, so that will help a lot with the inventory space issues.

I did have it banking when it runs out of freezes before, but i realized that it does the kill pretty well without them, it just uses more energy pots. I could have it as a settings option whether to bank or not.

Im not sure when you had the issue with updating the inventory but in version 1.0.5 i did an update to that which i thought was working fine. If this happened after 1.0.5 then if you could send over the logs that would be very helpful.

SmurfBots updated Smurfs Artio Killer with a new update entry:

Smurfs Artio Killer v1.1.1 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey, thanks for the feedback man. I currently have it set to go straight to the bank if your get the hilt or a dragon pickaxe, i could expand this to all of the uniques though.

Yeah i am planning on doing both of the others

It now supports looting bag so that will help a lot with the inventory space issues.

I did have it banking when it runs out of freezes before, but i realized that it does the kill pretty well without them, it just uses more energy pots. I could have it as a settings option whether to bank or not.

Im not sure when you had the issue with updating the inventory but in version 1.0.5 i did an update to that which i thought was working fine. If this happened after 1.0.5 then if you could send over the logs that would be very helpful.

I think i have just found the issue you were talking about, it will be fixed in the next update. Thanks

Last edited:
Got a d pick drop, bot banked, bot got stuck searching for diving ranging potion (4) which there was over 100 of in the bank and paused, I resumed it and it started going towards the cave (does it act like you updated the settings when this happens?) I re-geared manually hit update and then resumed and it was working again.

hi very happy to see a release of artio.
although this script is very buggy and a few things should be fixed. as this script has to be babysat

when banking it dosent deposit blood runes or rannarr seeds. so it stands there. trying to pull out more supplys to go back to artio but dosent realise seeds or runes are in the inventory.

when dying script just turns off meaning if u started the script and died within 10 minutes you would be charged $0.18
could we look at some regearing

account will seem like it miss clicks ferox bank exit into the wildy and just afks at the bank. for a while.
also when peeking cave it peeks it says empty , waits 5-10seconds peeks again , empty then , goes in after 3-5 seconds. weird delays.

keep it up though mate.
looking forward to this being perfected.

Last edited:
So iv'e been using this to test the waters and its a great script but here are some major things that if fixed. Would be amazing. If you get a unique, autobank. Maybe you could set it to where if you hit a gp amount in loot it autobanks. Right now if it dies and you spawn lumby, the scirpt will stop. Also, maybe add if someone equips a spec wep etc, (AGS, CLAWS, DBOW, ANY GODSWORD) You autotele. Iv'e found that a lot of people will kill it with you and when you're low hp, just spec you. I love the idea. And with it being as new as it is its great. Just some small stuff to dial in and youll have a massive bot here.

Also, Maybe add the minimum ether amount to 250 or so. Risking 394k in just ether is a bit when theres so many pkers. It's hard to profit.

Biggest issure ive encoutered is when a pked attacked me, it didnt pray at all. It just ran. Then it got stuck at ditch for 20mins trying to run south and not jumping over it.

Last edited:
So iv'e been using this to test the waters and its a great script but here are some major things that if fixed. Would be amazing. If you get a unique, autobank. Maybe you could set it to where if you hit a gp amount in loot it autobanks. Right now if it dies and you spawn lumby, the scirpt will stop. Also, maybe add if someone equips a spec wep etc, (AGS, CLAWS, DBOW, ANY GODSWORD) You autotele. Iv'e found that a lot of people will kill it with you and when you're low hp, just spec you. I love the idea. And with it being as new as it is its great. Just some small stuff to dial in and youll have a massive bot here.

Also, Maybe add the minimum ether amount to 250 or so. Risking 394k in just ether is a bit when theres so many pkers. It's hard to profit.

Biggest issure ive encoutered is when a pked attacked me, it didnt pray at all. It just ran. Then it got stuck at ditch for 20mins trying to run south and not jumping over it.

Hey man, ok so a few things here.

- Bank after X gp loot, thats something i have thought and about and may put out in an update soon
- Bot stopping on death. Yes i know this is annoying, im working on deathwalking at the moment but getting to the bank in lumby is surprisingly a pain in the ass. So when deathwalking does come it will be FEROX and Edgeville respawn points only to start
- Are you using the "Smart" pker detection option? Because that is exactly what it should do. I teles for all skulled people plus people with certain equipment
- Im not sure what you mean with the minimum ether thing? When the bot starts it checks the charges on your bow, you could start it with any amount and each time it banks it will recharge back up to that amount
- Ah yeah, that does sound like an issue. Im guessing you got teleblocked? Was it trying to logout while running aswell?

Maybe join my discord if you want to chat about these points easier:
Join the Smurfs Bots Discord Server!

hi very happy to see a release of artio.
although this script is very buggy and a few things should be fixed. as this script has to be babysat

when banking it dosent deposit blood runes or rannarr seeds. so it stands there. trying to pull out more supplys to go back to artio but dosent realise seeds or runes are in the inventory.

when dying script just turns off meaning if u started the script and died within 10 minutes you would be charged $0.18
could we look at some regearing

account will seem like it miss clicks ferox bank exit into the wildy and just afks at the bank. for a while.
also when peeking cave it peeks it says empty , waits 5-10seconds peeks again , empty then , goes in after 3-5 seconds. weird delays.

keep it up though mate.
looking forward to this being perfected.

The banking issue should be fixed now.

Deathwalking is being worked on but when it comes it will be Ferox and Edgeville respawn only for now.

"account will seem like it miss clicks ferox bank exit into the wildy and just afks at the bank. for a while.
also when peeking cave it peeks it says empty , waits 5-10seconds peeks again , empty then , goes in after 3-5 seconds. weird delays."

Hmm i will look into these, thanks

Got a d pick drop, bot banked, bot got stuck searching for diving ranging potion (4) which there was over 100 of in the bank and paused, I resumed it and it started going towards the cave (does it act like you updated the settings when this happens?) I re-geared manually hit update and then resumed and it was working again.

Hi thanks, for the feedback, this issue should be fixed now

I am not blaming your script. But i was banned about 2 hours after using this. I don't know what was going wrong but the only thing i could tjink of is the perfect pray flicks being unusually suspicious. I was only 73kc at artio and havent botted on that account in about 3 weeks so it was't a different script.