1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SudoEssence [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by proxi, Jun 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

I found the issue xD Thanks guys! A fix should be pushed this afternoon!
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 25, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 25, 2016 ---
    Fix was small, went ahead and pushed it xD

2. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

3. madesire

it works on rs3 now, I have a question. It takes for him long time to click on npc to teleport many misclicks and walking around was is done on purpose?

4. Mr_Moggy

on osrs, this bot missclicks A LOT, it seems to struggle to click on aubury too, there is also a massive delay on it leaving the mine

another example of missclicks is, it trys to deposit all, and it spam clicks the search button

Jenkins likes this.
  5. Jenkins

Like he said, it miss clicks a lot, near the bank and near Aubury it likes to right click "walk here" a ton of times! I became a supporter mainly for this bot. I hope it becomes updated soon

6. F2PBot

Really, really bad. Got supporter just for this script bot and it's horrendous. The worst misclicks I've seen and I've been a botter for many, many years.

Examples:
    1) Right click Aubury -> remove right click -> Right click Aubury -> remove right click -> Right click Aubury -> remove right click -> Right click Aubury -> remove right click -> Right click Aubury -> Teleport

2) Goes to bank, right clicks on the ground --> Walk here --> right clicks on the ground --> Walk here --> right clicks on the ground --> Walk here --> right clicks on the ground --> Walk here --> right clicks on the ground --> Walk here --> right clicks on the ground --> Walk here --> right clicks on the ground --> Walk here --> clicks bank

Same thing at exit from essence mine sometimes. Not as common though. You can probably do 600-700 ess/h if script bot doesn't misclick this much. I'm at like 300-400 atm...

Also, please. For the love of god, STOP right clicking the X to close the bank interface. Just click the minimap to run back to essence mine, if you must close it because of a poor API then use ESC or if you can't even do that LEFT CLICK IT.

ShadowRecon10 likes this.
  7. Fittstocken

Hi!
    script bot works fine, but!
    Whenever it "autoturns" and tries to click for example on the bank or the teleporter/aubury it dosn't click fast enough,
    or missclicks due to the turning on the screen.

8. Sacrilege94

Great bot, except it keeps clicking to mine the essence over and over again indefinitely even though it has already started mining. Seems like a one way ticket to ban city :(

9. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

10. nevim

Does the bot have powermine feature? If not, could you include it? I have no desire to deposit the essence, I am just looking for some quick, stable xp income.

11. butthead

Misclicks a bunch of times.... When it get to Aubury it will click walk here then cancel like 10 or more times. Sometimes it will click Aubury then clicks exit. When its mining the essence, it will keep clicking mining over and over.

Bank it will do the same as Aubury... click Walk here then click exit.... over and over....

12. eenaz

Got banned using this bot. DO NOT USE. Was only on for 2 hours

13. beepboopimabot

Agh, there isn't a single essence mining bot around :( Please fix this, and make it a Pro bot!

14. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Wouldn't be hard to remake at all, but why would anyone want to mine essence anymore? Genuinely curious!

15. beepboopimabot

Eh, you're right - I looked at the prices of pure essence and was like o ok. Lol. My mistake.

proxi likes this.
  16. hoppelogan

ironmen lol pls

proxi likes this.
  17. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.