1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Unable to use RuneMate.

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Snedtripp, Nov 20, 2016.

1. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

I have no idea. Try the drive it was in before you moved it to the drive with runemate on it.

2. Snedtripp

Snedtripp Immortality

I tired, it doesn't work since the client creates new files in .dat, it doesnt exist in C: then, it creates in A: so the client crashes since missing files
    the folder in C and .dat files in A

3. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

4. Snedtripp

Snedtripp Immortality

Thanks bud, I just replied to him, lets see what he says...
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 25, 2016, Original Post Date: Nov 23, 2016 ---
    @the loop @awesome123man @kazemanie
    I fucking solved this shit!

In my case, I have two different drives, primary which is SSD (C:\), secondary is HDD (A:\)
    OSRS client keeps installing on A: as I said, this may be the solution for people with two drives who need OSRS client on the other drive.
    OSRS installation installs files and client, it puts client on Desktop right. I had my Desktop path on A: which means it's A:\Desktop just to save memory on SSD by having desktop files on A:\ (secondary drive).
    I changed the desktop path to C:\Users\""Name""\Desktop and installed the OSRS client, the installation puts client on desktop and now my desktop is in C:\ so it puts all files etc on C:\ instead since installation installed client into C:\.

This is a solution which I was pretty blind to, I came up to this solution after trying to figure out things on bios.

Spread to people with two drives, this may be the solution if they also have desktop path to the drive which they didn't want OSRS client files in.
    They just have to change desktop path to the drive they want OSRS client files in.

Took me few days but whatever, atleast I solved this. :) Thanks to awesome123man and kazemanie for trying to help me out.

American Express likes this.
  5. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Glad to hear you got it sorted! Happy botting :)

6. the loop

the loop loop

Thanks a lot for trying mate buuuut i have only one drive so there is no way for me to have that problem. Yet no one from the authorities of this forum or runemate try to find us a solution
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 3, 2016 ---
    They either are lazy or they dont give a shit. Either way i think its time to leave them

7. Snedtripp

Snedtripp Immortality

I would love to try and help you if you have teamviewer, but in 10 minutes atleast. Watching El Clasico soccer game atm.

8. the loop

the loop loop

I do have it but trust me there is nothing you can do I study IT i know computers. I tried everything, i just hope im missing something cause then ill be able to find it out. But feel free to share any thoughts and thanks for trying mate