Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Vardorvis Mate

as of today i think something broke on so it gets stuck at the part right before vardorvis' shrine. it disturbs the strangler tendrils and on the run in and like 3 things attack it and kill your account. minor bug but works great if you babysit the run back from banking

Primate
as of today i think something broke on so it gets stuck at the part right before vardorvis' shrine. it disturbs the strangler tendrils and on the run in and like 3 things attack it and kill your account. minor bug but works great if you babysit the run back from banking
nothing has changed, make sure you're zoomed out enough

can you fix it so on soulreaper axe it uses the 5 stacks it gets? its just sitting there with all the charges, eating 8 damage per hit until like the very end

Primate
can you fix it so on soulreaper axe it uses the 5 stacks it gets? its just sitting there with all the charges, eating 8 damage per hit until like the very end
i think you're misunderstanding how the stacks work

i dont believe i am. every hit is a stack, at at 5 stacks u should be using it to do the added damage, and return that 40 hp back to you. I was incorrect though, it stops dealing damage to me at 5 stacks, but its still a dps increase to be using it more often.

Primate
i dont believe i am. every hit is a stack, at at 5 stacks u should be using it to do the added damage, and return that 40 hp back to you. I was incorrect though, it stops dealing damage to me at 5 stacks, but its still a dps increase to be using it more often.
it's a dps decrease to use it more often