Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Fights the Desert Treasure II boss Vardorvis. Does NOT death walk!

Key features:
  • Supports the Awakened variant, including farming it until running out of orbs
  • Gets (mostly) flawless kills for 50% extra loot
  • One tick (perfect) prayers or normal prayers
  • Perfect spike evasion for the Awakened variant - gets perfect kills
  • Perfect axe skipping
  • Special attacks early on or during enrage phase
  • Thralls
  • Death Charge
  • Special support for Soulreaper axe
  • Multiple traversal methods - Ring of shadows, POH fairy ring and Monastery fairy ring
Use the wiki to optimize your setup: Vardorvis/Strategies

Need more help? Join the RuneMate discord for the quickest support: Join the RuneMate Discord Server!
Author
defeat3d
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.87 star(s) 39 ratings

More resources from defeat3d

Latest updates

1. Vardorvis Mate v1.2.40 Released!

Vardorvis Mate updated to v1.2.40.
  2. Vardorvis Mate v1.2.39 Released!

Vardorvis Mate updated to v1.2.39.
  3. Vardorvis Mate v1.2.38 Released!

Vardorvis Mate updated to v1.2.38.

Latest reviews

5* OMG. awakened first try. too easy!!! AMAZING thank you!
BEAUTIFUL SCRIPT FOR PPL WHO DONT WANT TO LEARN THESE DT2 BOSSES FOR A LITTLE BLORVA <3
Used trial for Quest kill, worked like a charm. Thanks man
Great bot. However got a 2 day ban for botting. Heads up, dont over use. I even had breaks planned.
5 stars because the bot is flawless. However I did catch a temp ban, I did have one tick AND Direct Input ON (Risky in general) but I babysat, interacted in CC, and didn't do long sessions at all maybe 1hr45mins at most. - SO A WORD OF CAUTION: It seems as though Jagex are watching these specific bosses for botting as this isn't the first time i've heard of a ban with DT2 Bosses. Not to mention prior to using this I've done quite a bit of botting at places like CG & Zulrah.
So as always, don't bot on accounts you don't wish to lose, and maybe stay away from 1T Prays and DI Banking etc for the time being!

Other than that, 5/5 script! Going to attempt again on an alt with DI and 1T prays disabled and report back on the forum when I catch another ban or 48hrs pass without one, whichever comes first!
don't really know how to send you a message to ask you about the one tick prayer
can't enable it at all, is there a fix for it? or a problem with my pc?
because it works so well but can't get to "protect from missiles" on time to avoid damage resulting in a certain death.
defeat3d
defeat3d
it's temporarily disabled to experiment with ban rates, will be re-enabled soon
1 Kc awakened easily, not like other providers where it says awakened supported will say though the 1 tick prayer option didn't work so was constantly 1 tick prayers
defeat3d
defeat3d
One tick prayers are forced for awakened kills. The option still works for normal kills. :)
Amazing plugin, got my 1kc awakened, very easy to setup, worked flawlessly first try THANK YOU! <3 (pls make duke and levi lol)
As of 3/24: An amazing script that does everything right as long as you have your client set up the proper way. I received no bans using this in normal sessions.
Hey mate, does this script work during the quest or only after?
defeat3d
defeat3d
yes, it works for the quest fight as well. i recommend getting to the entrance of the fight yourself for the quest variant