1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zulrah Mate 1.0.16

The snake charmer.

1. Defeat3d
    [​IMG]

Kills Zulrah for massive rewards!

Key features:
    • Perfect positioning to deal the most and take the least damage
    • Orb walking to maximize damage while moving around
    • One tick prayers or normal prayers
    • Intelligent eating behavior
    • Reduces venom using Cure Me, any antipoison or any antivenom
    • Hybrid or ranged only playstyle
    • Autocasts regular, ancient and arceuus combat spells
    • Support for all magic and ranged equipment
    • Recharges your powered staff
    • Summons thralls for that extra damage boost
    • Utilizes your rune pouch - or not, if you don't have or need one
    • Multiple traversal methods - Zul-andra teleport, POH fairy ring, Monastery fairy ring and Legend's guild fairy ring
    • Multiple banking locations
    • Restores your stats at your POH or at Ferox enclave
    • Death handling - recovers your items and continues
    • Break and stop handling
    • Automatically saves your settings for the next sessions thanks to DefaultUI
    Use the wiki to optimize your setup: Zulrah/Strategies

Need more help? Join the RuneMate discord for the quickest support.

Recent Reviews

1. 2dollars
    2dollars
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.16
    Works great but would be better if it could use a special attack weapon.
  2. TestingAllTheBots
    TestingAllTheBots
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.14
    5/5 Bot, fights Zulrah perfectly. Only issue I've had is with potions, bot only withdraws (4) dose potions, but simple fix is to decant at the GE before you start the bot. Author is helpful with setup on discord and has issued refunds for both times that the bot stopped early due to potion problems.
  3. BlackHawkyZ
    BlackHawkyZ
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.11
    It's almost perfect, the actual fight runs well. However it stops because "out of supplies", used all my divine ranging pots (4) but then i check and had 100 of them at (2) in the bank it does not like to use them? Also I use MSB for my range in the fight and it doesn't have an option to use special attack.
  4. Flippo
    Flippo
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.11
    It is damn near perfect, only thing holding it back from an obvious 5-star is the way potions are used, started off the bot with 150 ranging pots, and the bot shut down because of missing supplies when i had 112 ranging pot (3)'s left.
    maybe its user error and i've got some settings wrong, but i would love to see that the bot detects other potions in bank than just the (4). [or just tell me what im doing wrong]
  5. devinsosa1
    devinsosa1
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.9
    this shit is crazy, very very nice bot i can pause after kills and to bank makes it look more humanlike and it works every second. HUGE, 5 star
  6. theppk
    theppk
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.5
    Give the trial one a try if you don't believe in it first, as I did. This is literally the best zulrah script on the site.
  7. Blackfire223
    Blackfire223
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    Loving the rework and the new features. 100% recommend for anyone needing to farm the snake.
  8. MrBlazinHerbs
    MrBlazinHerbs
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    Its great!
  9. notpx
    notpx
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    best zulrah by far
  10. qbosrs
    qbosrs
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Was already blown away by apparantly the outdated version. Excellent script! Does a very good job!