1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vorkath Mate 1.5.15

Vorki is just around the corner.

1. Defeat3d
    [​IMG]

Attention all Oldschool Runescape players! Are you tired of struggling to defeat Vorkath? Are you looking for a completely automated and efficient way to take down this formidable boss? Look no further! Introducing Vorkath Mate - the ultimate bot for automating the killing of Vorkath.

Vorkath Mate is designed to be as efficient as possible, leaving no game ticks wasted. With the extensive list of features below, you'll be able to take down Vorkath like never before!
    • Woox walking: Vorkath Mate utilizes the advanced technique of Woox walking to increase the damage dealt to Vorkath, even with crossbows.
    • Responsive acid evasion: Vorkath Mate calculates an acid-free path before the acid even lands, ensuring that you can avoid it with ease. In addition, the bot's lag compensation mode compensates for latency during acid phases to make sure you don't take damage.
    • Responsive Zombified Spawn handling: Vorkath Mate is fully prepared to kill the spawn by predicting its landing spot, making sure you're always one step ahead of the game.
    • Smart firebomb dodging: Vorkath Mate keeps you within attack range while also keeping you outside of melee distance when using ranged, making sure you can deal damage safely.
    • Equipment agnostic: Bring any equipment you like! Vorkath Mate is designed to work with any gear you choose to bring, whether you prefer ranged or melee combat.
    • Wide range of banking, restoration and traversal options: Vorkath Mate offers a variety of options to help you get to and from Vorkath quickly and easily. From Lunar Isle to Player-owned house to Waterbirth Island to Fremennik sea boots 4 to Ferox Enclave to Castle Wars, we've got you covered.
    • Death handling: Vorkath Mate retrieves your items after death and continues where it left off, saving you time and frustration.
    • Special attacks: Vorkath Mate can use special attacks to weaken or damage Vorkath, giving you an even greater advantage in battle.
    • Venom reduction: Vorkath Mate supports all forms of venom reducing potions, including Antipoison, Superantipoison, Antidote+ and Antidote++.
    • Food juggling: Vorkath Mate intelligently drops excess food to avoid wastage and picks it back up later if needed, ensuring that you never run out of food during your Vorkath trips.
    • High Level Alchemy: Vorkath Mate uses High Level Alchemy on suitable loot, giving extra inventory space for longer trips.
    • Slayer staff: Vorkath Mate can autocast Crumble Undead using a Slayer staff.
    • Dragon Slayer II: Vorkath Mate can kill the quest version of Vorkath.

With Vorkath Mate, you can complete combat achievements such as "Vorkath Speed-Runner", "The Fremennik Way", "The Walk" and "Dodging the Dragon". Try Vorkath Mate today and experience the difference for yourself. Happy hunting!

Try Vorkath Mate for free today with our one-hour trial! You can run the bot for up to an hour every three days, giving you plenty of time to experience its powerful features and see how it can take your Vorkath kills to the next level. Don't miss out on this opportunity to try the ultimate Vorkath-killing bot.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    nVIII, Oridian and Savior like this.

Recent Updates

1. Vorkath Mate v1.5.15 Released!
  2. Vorkath Mate v1.5.14 Released!
  3. Vorkath Mate v1.5.13 Released!

Recent Reviews

1. lsdinspace
    lsdinspace
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.15
    omfg I got the vorki pet at 550 kc tysm I love you <3
  2. lsdinspace
    lsdinspace
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.14
    Crazy :)
  3. devinsosa1
    devinsosa1
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.10
    just like everyone else said bot is a fucking genius, very very well coded . i bank and everything myself to look more human like and have 500+ kills on a 2200 total iron
  4. Unsolved
    Unsolved
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.7
    absolutely incredible bot!!!! I cannot oversell how impressive this is
  5. OGDeadHacker
    OGDeadHacker
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.5
    This bot is fucking insane, hands down coolest bot I've ever used. I've never even heard of "Woox walking" before. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. This bot gets me about 75m gp a day on my max combat main, and got Vorki pet on my alt <3
  6. sprinkles
    sprinkles
    4/5,
    Version: 1.5.3
    Issue im having is it wont open the door in POH. I have to babysit it. Range works well but even maxed skills it wasn't too great. Now after seeing all the great reviews i taking a good shot in the dark and saying im doing something wrong. Please message me if you can will a full set. Keeping in mind POH is a last resort ive been spending a good hour trying to sort it. Seems staight forward. However still having issue. many thanks.
    1. Defeat3d
      Author's Response
      simply change your house settings to render doors open or don't render doors at all. for future reference, reviews are not a place for support, i can only provide a single response and nothing after that.
  7. ATL22
    ATL22
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.3
    One of the best bots I've ever used, even woox walks. Got me a few hundred kills. Even got vorki under kill count. 5/5!
  8. n54335
    n54335
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.1
    Absolutely amazing. Max CB with lance, 23-25 kills per hour, ~3m/hr as well. Completely flawless even with Woox walk. One of the best bots I've ever used.
  9. Dogdogdogdog
    Dogdogdogdog
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.1
    Felt the need to leave an updated review now that the bot got a bit of an overhaul. This bot was easily 5/5 before, and somehow Cone managed to make it even better. Thanks for listening to suggestions - especially the ignore loot function is huge for ironmen. Awesome bot by awesome dev, 10/10 would recommend.
  10. C Man
    C Man
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.9
    great bot! this is a bot i can set and forget once i got my settings dialed. i noticed that it doesnt wooks walk well with the fang but once i switched to the dh lance it was working great. average 26-30 k/hr. 700 kills and 100m made