Attention all Oldschool Runescape players! Are you tired of struggling to defeat Vorkath? Are you looking for a completely automated and efficient way to take down this formidable boss? Look no further! Introducing Vorkath Mate - the ultimate bot for automating the killing of Vorkath.
Vorkath Mate is designed to be as efficient as possible, leaving no game ticks wasted. With the extensive list of features below, you'll be able to take down Vorkath like never before!
- Woox walking: Vorkath Mate utilizes the advanced technique of Woox walking to increase the damage dealt to Vorkath, even with crossbows.
- Responsive acid evasion: Vorkath Mate calculates an acid-free path before the acid even lands, ensuring that you can avoid it with ease. In addition, the bot's lag compensation mode compensates for latency during acid phases to make sure you don't take damage.
- Responsive Zombified Spawn handling: Vorkath Mate is fully prepared to kill the spawn by predicting its landing spot, making sure you're always one step ahead of the game.
- Smart firebomb dodging: Vorkath Mate keeps you within attack range while also keeping you outside of melee distance when using ranged, making sure you can deal damage safely.
- Equipment agnostic: Bring any equipment you like! Vorkath Mate is designed to work with any gear you choose to bring, whether you prefer ranged or melee combat.
- Wide range of banking, restoration and traversal options: Vorkath Mate offers a variety of options to help you get to and from Vorkath quickly and easily. From Lunar Isle to Player-owned house to Waterbirth Island to Fremennik sea boots 4 to Ferox Enclave to Castle Wars, we've got you covered.
- Death handling: Vorkath Mate retrieves your items after death and continues where it left off, saving you time and frustration.
- Special attacks: Vorkath Mate can use special attacks to weaken or damage Vorkath, giving you an even greater advantage in battle.
- Venom reduction: Vorkath Mate supports all forms of venom reducing potions, including Antipoison, Superantipoison, Antidote+ and Antidote++.
- Food juggling: Vorkath Mate intelligently drops excess food to avoid wastage and picks it back up later if needed, ensuring that you never run out of food during your Vorkath trips.
- High Level Alchemy: Vorkath Mate uses High Level Alchemy on suitable loot, giving extra inventory space for longer trips.
- Slayer staff: Vorkath Mate can autocast Crumble Undead using a Slayer staff.
- Dragon Slayer II: Vorkath Mate can kill the quest version of Vorkath.
With Vorkath Mate, you can complete combat achievements such as "Vorkath Speed-Runner", "The Fremennik Way", "The Walk" and "Dodging the Dragon". Try Vorkath Mate today and experience the difference for yourself. Happy hunting!
Try Vorkath Mate for free today with our one-hour trial! You can run the bot for up to an hour every three days, giving you plenty of time to experience its powerful features and see how it can take your Vorkath kills to the next level. Don't miss out on this opportunity to try the ultimate Vorkath-killing bot.
Vorkath Mate 1.5.3
Vorki is just around the corner.
Felt the need to leave an updated review now that the bot got a bit of an overhaul. This bot was easily 5/5 before, and somehow Cone managed to make it even better. Thanks for listening to suggestions - especially the ignore loot function is huge for ironmen. Awesome bot by awesome dev, 10/10 would recommend.
Not sure why people are reviewing this bot negatively, it surely must be a user setting issue. Ran this for 7 hours straight with absolutely no issues & gained 140 kills even just using blessed d'hide with a dragon hunter crossbow making over 17m. The bot is flawless and will definitely keep using to pet hunt!
I want to like this bot more, i think it does a really good job actually killing vorkath, but the rest just annoys the living shit out of me. You really have to babysit in between runs, but it won't always path properly, or get stuck in bank opening and closing it for no reason. When you dictate a path like construction cape for tele, but you died with it on you, it'll get stuck at bank because it's looking for it, I think this option needs to be removed for consistency. The thing that really pisses me off though, if that if you start a run and your inventory isn't exactly the way you set it, in my case I was just missing 1 manta ray, it'll use supplies just to get that manta ray. It won't even matter if you're in the middle of a run, it'll peace out just to grab it, I've tried just playing aroudn with settings and updating but it won't really let me because it'll say I'm in a run already.
Tl;dr: Good at the killing vorkath part, awful at everything else. You definitely need to babysit it or it'll get stuck in between runs. Quality of life aspect of this bot needs cleaning up.
Overall, pretty good tool. There are a few issues with banking where it gets stuck pulling out the potions and food. For some reason it will pull the correct items and then deposit them all repeating the process. Lastly, right after entering the instance, it will flick prayers on and immediately turn them off again until after it pokes initiating the fight. Really good bot, but I wouldn't recommend leaving it unattended for long periods of time.