Uses tick manipulation to achieve the highest possible fishing experience rate along with some bonus strength, agility and cooking experience.
- Supports multiple locations:
- Leaping fish (barbarian fishing) at Otto's Grotto
- Trout and Salmon at Shilo Village
- Trout and Salmon at Barbarian Village
- Supports multiple methods:
- Normal: drop fish in small chunks as you get it
- Lazy drop: drop all fish at once when the inventory is full
- Cut eat: cut fish and eat Roe/Caviar as you get it for bonus cooking experience - Only works when barbarian fishing, bring a knife!
- Supports all sorts of 3 tick item combinations - see below for an overview
- Uses special attacks to boost fishing
- Will clean a herb or switch item combination when necessary
- Barbarian rod
- Feathers and/or Fishing bait
- 3 tick item combination - see below
This bot can use any 3 tick item combination listed in the image below.
Please note that this bot requires low latency (lag, ping) and a stable connection to perform optimally, so I recommend finding yourself a stable world with low ping.
The bot will automatically stop if the player runs out of required resources.
3 Tick Fishing Mate 1.2.2
Teaches Otto a lesson!
Works great, if it's not working properly ur internet or ping is the problem. Don't listen to the guy below me, if you're him, you need to have 1 clean guam, and plenty of grimy guams in your inventory. even a perfect human would sometimes mix the guam into paste, it's gonna happen w/ the bot too. I take my rod pestle and feathers in bottom of inventory, 17 grimy guams filling inventory from bottom up, 1k tar and 1 clean guam at top, i use 0/1 in the settings to keep them in the first and 2nd slot. so far put in a few hundred k exp and its been working fantastic, zero complaints. Only wish is that it would add banking using games necklace to barbarian outpost to withdrawl more guams when it eventually runs out, and then running back. but then again haven't run a long enough session for that to happen yet anyways so idk.
It's fantastic when it works, the only issue is that it sometimes makes your Guam into Guam paste. I have a stable connection 16 ms, blocked all input and running it on default with everything in the same inventory slots as shown. It happens randomly but it's guaranteed to break and shut down at some point for me(usually within an hour). Could you make it so we can keep additonal guams in the inventory as back up? (if possible) when i try to, it just drops it lol
The bot itself works well and maintains the 3T method precisely. However, after one day of using it for about 2 hours (constant babysitting), I received a 3-day ban. I've been botting daily for the entirety of last year, no problems, I quit a few months, hop back to up my Fishing lv, and boom, 3-day ban. Not sure what exactly went wrong.