Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Uses tick manipulation to achieve the highest possible fishing experience rate along with some bonus strength, agility and cooking experience.

Key features:
  • Supports multiple locations:
    • Leaping fish (barbarian fishing) at Otto's Grotto
    • Trout and Salmon at Shilo Village
    • Trout and Salmon at Barbarian Village
  • Supports multiple methods:
    • Normal: drop fish in small chunks as you get it
    • Lazy drop: drop all fish at once when the inventory is full
    • Cut eat: cut fish and eat Roe/Caviar as you get it for bonus cooking experience - Only works when barbarian fishing, bring a knife!
  • Supports all sorts of 3 tick item combinations - see below for an overview
  • Uses special attacks to boost fishing
  • Will clean a herb or switch item combination when necessary
Requirements:
  • Barbarian rod
  • Feathers and/or Fishing bait
  • 3 tick item combination - see below

This bot can use any 3 tick item combination listed in the image below.
hl0oWrU.png

Please note that this bot requires low latency (lag, ping) and a stable connection to perform optimally, so I recommend finding yourself a stable world with low ping.

The bot will automatically stop if the player runs out of required resources.
Author
defeat3d
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.27 star(s) 119 ratings

More resources from defeat3d

Latest updates

1. 3 Tick Fishing Mate v1.2.13 Released!

3 Tick Fishing Mate updated to v1.2.13.
  2. 3 Tick Fishing Mate v1.2.12 Released!

3 Tick Fishing Mate updated to v1.2.12.
  3. 3 Tick Fishing Mate v1.2.11 Released!

3 Tick Fishing Mate updated to v1.2.11.

Latest reviews

Before it had problem with Cut eat option but after latest update its FIRE! working perfect, been running for 16 hours with breaks here and there with Teak log and knife for 3T and havent failed once!
Love it!
defeat3d
defeat3d
nice!!
Bot works pretty well. The only issue I have found is with using guams and tar, if something happens and it accidentally makes the guam tar, instead of going to the bank to get a new guam, or even notifying the user, the bot just full stops, ending your session early. Other than that, its been great so far!!
defeat3d
defeat3d
Taken from bot overview:
- Supports all sorts of 3 tick item combinations - see below for an overview
- Will clean a herb or switch item combination when necessary
Works fine. Only thing is when choosing the "Cut Eat" option, it only cuts but does not eat. When inventory is full, it will keep trying to 3-tick, getting "You cant carry anymore fish in your inventory"
Too early to to rate properly. Been using for 1 hour. Seems the updates have fixed the problem with teaks turned into stocks constantly which is good. Very consistent so far. I'm using the lazy drop setting, but I cant seem to get the normal or cut eat settings to work, maybe I missed something. Probably smartest to just let it run on lazy drop with breaks and stopping every 3 hours before manually restarting the bot after switching worlds. My logic being that dropping the inventory is the most common 3 tick/barb fishing skilling method. If one were to leave it on the cut - eat setting for hours logged in to same world, the account would likely be flagged for botting behavior, or even be noticed by other players who report you because it is quite mechanical and precise even on the lazy drop setting. I can only imagine it looks more sus when the same length of animation is happening with no mistakes for hours. Will update after a couple of days of 3 hour sessions with short breaks in between. (have had 3 accounts banned in 4 years from casual botting, so all precautions need to be taken!)
gr8 bot, just a head up anti drag RL plugin will make the bot not be able to drag the 3 tick items to proper spot for in invy
is good, except sketched me out cuz can 3t fish (for example, i had skills tab open on my rl, and it was somehow still 3ting with guam and tar) without having inventory open. not sure if visual glitch by runemate lmao
defeat3d
defeat3d
Direct input doesn't require the correct tab to be open to interact with it's content. No need to be afraid of this, jagex does not watch this behavior.
Awesome script! Would give it a 5 star if it would stop clicking on peoples pets over and over (No plugins enabled, fixed screen, and running on Admin).
defeat3d
defeat3d
i believe you can make pets click through in the osrs settings!
Figured out how to 3 tick, and this is a good bot. My only suggestion would be maybe add hopping to other low ping worlds now and then. Was doing normal social barb fishing and someone said "wow ur not 3 ticking? I saw u 3 ticking for a few hours without missing a beat". Spooked me but that's on me fault tho, but that would probably would be a worthy safeguard
after switching to fixed screen it seems to run flawlessly!
Gets the job done, great xp rates. My issue with it and why it doesn't get a 5-star rating is that when the bot fails the 3t (makes herb tar or stock) for whatever reason it may be, most likely due to lag, the bot instantly stops and we have to manually reset. Wastes some time, and also due to how payment is collected this wastes some money (it's the principle)
defeat3d
defeat3d
you can bring spare 3t items to prevent the bot from stopping