1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Velox LRC [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Dibes, Jul 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kristiaan

Please add ability bar dropping :)
    It will make this bot look more human like and its alot faster making the xp/h raise :)

2. Dibes

It is already added, just need to put the ore in the action bar and it will do it :D

3. kristiaan

Yes i am very sorry, i posted this before i tried it haha :p

4. Dibes

No worries :)

5. Wizax

All the world hopper does is search for a world, it doesn't mine anything and then sits there.. When you die, it brings you to varrock wilderness. and sits there..

6. vincent ren

GOOD JOB NICE BOT

7. alpinestars

if you could make it stay at the bank until it's out of combat and take the southern path to the coal that would be amazing. i keep getting wrecked by the living rock guys. other than that i love the bot thank you!

8. jack15926

The bot tends to keep clicking on the minimap in the same location the character every so often, and runs around even though there are (gold) deposits near it or around it. Sometimes it just idles. Any ideas why?

Edit: The bot is now manually dropping bars via the action bar rather than dropping the ore by 'holding' down the key the ore is on.

Edit 2: This is more of a non-issue since it really doesn't affect anything, but the bot always drops your inventory when it's at 27 ore instead of 28. My inventory set up is 9x4 with the last column containing the last inventory spot if that is the issue somehow.

Edit 3: The bot sometimes spam clicks the first square of the action bar, rather than manually clicking-and-dropping like it did in the first edit.

Edit 4: Recently today, Octorber 10th, the bot is now dropping the ores one by one via the action bar rather than 'holding' the key assigned to drop the ore.

Edit 5: The issue of manually dropping the ores has been fixed and is now working as it normally should.

Suggestion: Have the camera generally stay up as the bot sometimes attacks the living rock creatures when there are many people around.

#28 jack15926, Oct 7, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2015
  9. icykill3r

bot isn't clicking the ore or traveling to the other gold ores it just stands there and won't mine

10. Dibes

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.