1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Very long guide on how to make a high end OSRS main without ban

Discussion in 'OSRS' started by BigGates, Mar 26, 2018.

1. kino96

got a 2 day ban a week ago, literally because i started botting 16-18 hours a day instead of the usual 9-10 hours that i do

the exact hour i was unbanned i went back to botting with my usual pattern and my account is fine
    all i can say is don't get greedy on how long you bot

2. BigGates

BigGates Noticeably F.A.T.

It depends entirely on the bot your using tbh. me and @neolivetv got 2 day'd on a account with 1500 total plus. (I got banned from mouse recorder pro 2( and got mass reported for alching in the wrong spot lmao ))
    I would recommend treating it as if you were on a fresh account. Don't bot as much and get manual gameplay on it, and after you don't get banned like a week later you can keep going. But if you got banned doing something. I recommend not using that bot right away or not at all. If you got banned from Regal Thieving. You prob got mass reported @ ardy knights. Just be careful somebots you have to check up on.

3. Omni Scripting

Thanks for writing this up!

BigGates likes this.
  4. spanishguy

This motivates me to start again. gj

BigGates and Omni Scripting like this.
  5. therapiest

What is your trick to get Alpha Fighter to eat correctly? Currently it eats like a mad man, and randomly, no matter how you change the Eating Mechanics.

BigGates likes this.
  6. BigGates

I leave it alone at basic settings and it works perfect for me

7. therapiest

That's odd. If I leave it alone it guzzles food like no tomorrow. I've found that if I set it up with my character already at say 20 health, then it works properly.

8. conor922

its unable to locate my food

9. ic3blitz

I know you can do fairy tale pt 1 and rfd for farming, but an alternative is using the plow pusher bot to get 5% favour, and then using bot suite and mixing compost with saltpetre and making about 1900 of them. That's 3.8k exp and will get you to 100% hosidius favour for which you will be 100 farming exp away from tithe farming

If anyone's interested in sequence for bot suite, [{"Category":"BANK","Actions":["Deposit Inventory"]},{"Category":"BANK","Actions":["Withdraw","Compost","14"]},{"Category":"BANK","Actions":["Withdraw","Saltpetre","14"]},{"Category":"BANK","Actions":["Close Bank"]},{"Category":"ITEMS","Actions":["Use-on Item","Compost","Saltpetre"]},{"Category":"MISCELLANEOUS","Actions":["Delay","27000"]},{"Category":"BANK","Actions":["Open Bank"]}]

10. BigGates

I agree I just did that myself. I just need to update my guide.