Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

Make sure the name is correct. (NOT sure of the name changes while it stacks. You Light need to enable the partial name matching check box). If it stil does NOT work look into the development toolkit to see why the variables ar enot recognized!
Good luck
Managed to get it working eventually, worked great, would be amazing to see more tutorials on YouTube :)

I'm trying to check if my essence pouches are full or empty. How can I do this? I would want it to work for all essence pouches small - colossal

I'm trying to check if my essence pouches are full or empty. How can I do this? I would want it to work for all essence pouches small - colossal
Best bet would be have a look at the lava runes sub bot someone made in the online repository we have access to in there, its how I worked out what I was doing for a leagues bot to collect and note flax.

Best bet would be have a look at the lava runes sub bot someone made in the online repository we have access to in there, its how I worked out what I was doing for a leagues bot to collect and note flax.
Yeah I had a look at that one, and it uses Varbits but when I try it on my own the values never change so it always thinks they're empty

Might be something in the tutorial thread for the bot then in one of the main discussion threads.
I cannot find one. I've switched to just developing my bot in Java anyways as I should be able to make it much more complicated and the code is much less confusing (for a programmer) compared to the nodes in VisualRM

I know this bot does some weird stuff for no reason sometimes (like having to make a variable as a number for an animID before converting it to an action for it to work) but i cant figure out how to make it pick up ground items without the special interaction "click".

I really need it to work through the drop down menu after right clicking the item, can someone help me?

edit: when i try getting the interactable targetEntity for the menu it gives me "null"

xheftigTyp123 on discord

Last edited:
I know this bot does some weird stuff for no reason sometimes (like having to make a variable as a number for an animID before converting it to an action for it to work) but i cant figure out how to make it pick up ground items without the special interaction "click".

I really need it to work through the drop down menu after right clicking the item, can someone help me?

edit: when i try getting the interactable targetEntity for the menu it gives me "null"

xheftigTyp123 on discord

Interaction -> ground item

What are the actions for getting through dialog?
Check condition and action, there's a chat dialog for it.

great bot been using it for two days to make some cool stuff. One thing...I am unable to open my devkit? I have runelite client up and click on the devkit button but nothing happens. searched for help but i haven't found a solution. thanks!

great bot been using it for two days to make some cool stuff. One thing...I am unable to open my devkit? I have runelite client up and click on the devkit button but nothing happens. searched for help but i haven't found a solution. thanks!
Same problem here...

The pause feature no longer works for me, it doesn't log off instead it just pauses activity and the character freezes in game...

Would like to request a "personal looting" option
Also would like an action node that checks "is interacting with", so we can discriminate game objects that are being used from unused one's, which is needed for preventing the bot from mining "in-use" rocks.

Last edited: