1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VisualRM [DEV] 1.4.5

Visual RM - Free version

1. robin921299

Managed to get it working eventually, worked great, would be amazing to see more tutorials on YouTube :)

2. wingchangwow

I'm trying to check if my essence pouches are full or empty. How can I do this? I would want it to work for all essence pouches small - colossal

3. Moonpiedude

Best bet would be have a look at the lava runes sub bot someone made in the online repository we have access to in there, its how I worked out what I was doing for a leagues bot to collect and note flax.

4. wingchangwow

Yeah I had a look at that one, and it uses Varbits but when I try it on my own the values never change so it always thinks they're empty

5. Moonpiedude

Might be something in the tutorial thread for the bot then in one of the main discussion threads.

6. wingchangwow

I cannot find one. I've switched to just developing my bot in Java anyways as I should be able to make it much more complicated and the code is much less confusing (for a programmer) compared to the nodes in VisualRM

Moonpiedude likes this.
  7. Gelbfieber11

I know this bot does some weird stuff for no reason sometimes (like having to make a variable as a number for an animID before converting it to an action for it to work) but i cant figure out how to make it pick up ground items without the special interaction "click".

I really need it to work through the drop down menu after right clicking the item, can someone help me?

edit: when i try getting the interactable targetEntity for the menu it gives me "null"

xheftigTyp123 on discord

#1887 Gelbfieber11, Feb 29, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2024
  8. JJBTMWNT

What are the actions for getting through dialog?

9. Luvesta

Interaction -> ground item
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 3, 2024, Original Post Date: Apr 3, 2024 ---
    Check condition and action, there's a chat dialog for it.