Visual RM - Advanced bot making for you
VisualRM is a visual scripting node based bot developing framework available only on Runemate. With an easy to learn, hard to master approach, endless possibilities are at your fingertips. Without any prior scripting knowledge you'll be creating YOUR bots in no time.
- Integrated online repository for community bots:
- Browse dozens of bots and download them from within the bot. No need to reload.
- Create and share your own bots to thousands of other users
- Integrated developer tools by @Party useful for both creating bots with VRM as well as for seasoned devs developing in code. Developing will also provide an overlay highlighting entities in game.
- Visual debugging highlighting your logic flow. Easy and accessible problem solving without looking at endless lines of a debug log.
- Integrated advanced caching solutions for optimal performance.
- Access to advanced queries for more experienced users.
- Variable based approach which allows changing values once to effect the whole bot.
- Local save and loading of your bots in easy to share .json format
- Multiple mouse path generators and mouse speeds options for your specific needs.
- Creating bots is as simple as drag, drop, and linking nodes.
- All round ★★★★★ rating
FAQ / TIPS AND TRICKS
- Join the Atlas bots Discord Server!
- Have a look at the video tutorial thread:
- Don't hesitate to DM me on runemate or discord
- I do not accept requests to create your bot for you.
- Ask me questions showing you are actively developing you own bot
- Request for new nodes are aso welcome
- Having to many nodes and the client is lagging out?
- First try to restart the RM client. A good practice is to try and launch RM only once or twice. Due to some memory issues, a reset of the client is advised to reset the memory usage
- Secondly (ADVISED!): If running out of memory Increase the memory usage of runemate by editiong the .vmoptions file
- go to the RM install directory: (e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\RuneMate)
- Option the RuneMate.vmoption file with your a texteditor.
- After the # lines add e.g. -Xmx1024m to set the maximum memory usage to 1024mb. More can be assigned but result may varyYou can also check out our legacy community website:
Community bot requests:
VisualRM - bot requests
NOTE: This is the lite version of VRM. This version includes unlimited development time, but is currently restricted to 5h of runtime (unpaused) a month. If you like the bot or would like to support me you can use VisualRM [BOT] for unlimited use at $0.05/h.
VisualRM [DEV] 1.4.5
Visual RM - Free version
Definitely worth using. I was able to create a simple mining bot with the ability to powermine, bank once the amount of gems in the inventory reached a certain amount, return to the proper tile in the event of the bot getting displaced, and interact with the genie random event to get the xp lamps. There is much more you can do with this than what I described, but using tutorials and getting a basic grasp of the system can allow you to make some very basic bots for skilling purposes and evolve it over time.
Amazingly dynamic tool. Truely on a level on its own!
If I could never use any other bot, and use only this one instead I wouldn't shed a tear at all.
I enjoy making these bots. There should be some alternative way to get more access to this tool without an hourly payment-sorry. At first I saw on this page that its "restricted to 7h of runtime (unpaused) a week". Which seems to be Old information. Every 744 hours you get 5 allotted hours of free usage?
Comeon thats absurd, people want to love this tool, but its not just as simple as paying for it. Im more tempted to find a way to circumvent this limitation than pay hourly-flat sure, but hourly for something that is just a sandbox and can easily accidentally rip an account through failed trial phases. Some pre-arranged scripts are safe, but the others are quite Hot-boy. Also not many random-event triggers for human-like noise.
The first and probably only review of a bot ill give. I have a feeling the 3-5 one stars at the top of the list are the same person complaining because he cant exploit the free trial system anymore. This bot is hands down my favorite bot, i love the ability to make my own bots and not have to stress about whether thousands of others have the same thing. i have not been banned yet (not sure if that will change but for now i appreciate it) this bot, if you invest the time and effort to learn it is probably one of the best you can possibly get for casual players just trying to eliminate the grind