NOTE: This is the lite version of VRM. This version includes unlimited development time, but is currently restricted to 7h of runtime (unpaused) a week. If you like the bot or would like to support me you can use VisualRM [BOT] for unlimited use at $0.05/h.
Visual RM - Advanced bot making for you
VisualRM is the newest, most advanced node based bot developing framework available on any botting platform. With an easy to learn, hard to master approach, a blooming community and endless possibilities you'll be creating YOUR bots in no time.
- Integrated online repository for community bots:
- Browse dozens of bots and download them from within the bot. No need to reload.
- Create and share your own bots to thousands of other users
- [SOON] Integrated developer tools useful for both creating bots with VRM as well as for seasoned devs developing in code. Developing will also provide an overlay highlighting entities in game.
- Visual debugging highlighting your logic flow. Easy and accessible problem solving without looking at endless lines of a debug log.
- [SOON] Mouse overlay highlighting your mouse location.
- Integrated advanced caching solutions for optimal performance.
- Access to advanced queries for more experienced users.
- Variable based approach which allows changing values once to effect the whole bot.
- Local save and loading of your bots in easy to share .json format
- Multiple mouse path generators and mouse speeds options for your specific needs.
- Creating bots is as simple as drag, drop, and linking nodes.
- As of v0.2.2 all round ★★★★★ rating
FAQ / TIPS AND TRICKS
- Having to many nodes and the client is lagging out?
- First try to restart the RM client. A good practice is to try and launch RM only once or twice. Due to some memory issues, a reset of the client is advised to reset the memory usage
- Secondly (ADVISED!): Increase the memory usage of runemate by editiong the .vmoptions file
- go to the RM install directory: (e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\RuneMate)
- Option the RuneMate.vmoption file with your a texteditor.
- After the # lines add e.g. -Xmx1024m to set the maximum memory usage to 1024mb.
How does it work?
- Start by creating a few variable in the designated variable tab. These variables are virtual objects you can give a name of your liking. Each variable is assigned a value and a type. Depending on the type you want to assign e.g. a name, number, ability, etc...
- By dragging and dropping nodes, each representing predefined game conditions, you can create a logic chain which ultimately results in an action.
- This way of creating logic is called a LogicTree. Every (logic-)branch consist of several condition statements which eventually grow up to an action-leaf. An ingame example would be:
- Player animating --false--> Inventory contains Logs --true--> Interaction: Light logs
- There is no scripting required but VRM provides several levels of complexity which are optional for every developer to use. You can create simple bots with just the name and action of the object, but can develop advanced bots which evaluate internal states of the objects (via queries)
Join us on either the forum here, on runemate slack (#visualrm) or on our new community website:It contains tutorials on how to get started, has an online browser of the current repository, provides information on the various nodes and has an online forum to share and request bots and to discuss whatever you want.
Bug reports and feature request:
VisualRM - bug report tracker
Community bot requests:
VisualRM - bot requests
[OUTDATED] Tutorials and guides are coming: for some simple starting information I refer to a message I sent to someone asking for some information to make a Thieving bot.
Guides and tutorials are coming soon and better information
VisualRM [DEV] 1.3.1
Visual RM - Free version
Amazingly dynamic tool. Truely on a level on its own!
If I could never use any other bot, and use only this one instead I wouldn't shed a tear at all.
I enjoy making these bots. There should be some alternative way to get more access to this tool without an hourly payment-sorry. At first I saw on this page that its "restricted to 7h of runtime (unpaused) a week". Which seems to be Old information. Every 744 hours you get 5 allotted hours of free usage?
Comeon thats absurd, people want to love this tool, but its not just as simple as paying for it. Im more tempted to find a way to circumvent this limitation than pay hourly-flat sure, but hourly for something that is just a sandbox and can easily accidentally rip an account through failed trial phases. Some pre-arranged scripts are safe, but the others are quite Hot-boy. Also not many random-event triggers for human-like noise.
The first and probably only review of a bot ill give. I have a feeling the 3-5 one stars at the top of the list are the same person complaining because he cant exploit the free trial system anymore. This bot is hands down my favorite bot, i love the ability to make my own bots and not have to stress about whether thousands of others have the same thing. i have not been banned yet (not sure if that will change but for now i appreciate it) this bot, if you invest the time and effort to learn it is probably one of the best you can possibly get for casual players just trying to eliminate the grind
this is only good for leveling accounts now, IF you know what you are doing and are willing to pay for it, still not worth paying for if you are farming gold which is what i thought the purpose of botting was in the first place. by upping the price, while the value of gold lowers, nobody will use this at all. good thing i already have leveled more than enough accounts than i need, still whats the point of risking botting if you can't get any headway? by not having a free version to learn to bot with no one is going to give a shit about what this has to offer. like i said in the review for the paid version. there are no bots that i know of capable of making more than 100k per in f2p, and bonds are 6m right now. so 5 cents every hour for five hours running two bots is 50 cents and on top of that i was paying runemate to run more accounts and thats pointless now, so not only do i no longer have any reason to give runemate money, you are losing out on potential clientele , gold is hardly worth 40 cents per million. so even if you did manage to get 100k per hour in f2p it wil hardly pay for itself which is unlikely and you will have risked an account for nothing but xp that could still get banned at any time anyways. the bots i made with this have no ban rate and i still have all the accounts i need, i can't say the same for everyone else though, everyone likes a hobby they don't lose money that they invested into it with, that is just the way it is. and even if someone made a boss bot on their own in members they are risking even more in that case because chances are its a pretty high combat lvl and quested account. if no one is familiar with the product they won't use it and trust me 5 hours a week isnt enough time to learn much of anything.
Super cool resource. I don't feel like I've learned enough in school(programming) yet to write bots so I've been just playing around with this and it's really good practice for the logic of a bot. I just made one last night and can't figure out how to get it to fully work because I need to look through the nodes available again, but within an hour, and once I realized how important the variables section is, I realized how useful it is.