Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

icon-small.png

Visual RM - Advanced bot making for you

PJxilyB.png

VisualRM is a visual scriptinh node based bot developing framework available only on Runemate. With an easy to learn, hard to master approach, endless possibilities are at your fingertips. Without any prior scripting knowledge you'll be creating YOUR bots in no time.

Features:
  • Integrated online repository for community bots:
    • Browse dozens of bots and download them from within the bot. No need to reload.
    • Create and share your own bots to thousands of other users
  • Integrated developer tools by @Party useful for both creating bots with VRM as well as for seasoned devs developing in code. Developing will also provide an overlay highlighting entities in game.
  • Visual debugging highlighting your logic flow. Easy and accessible problem solving without looking at endless lines of a debug log.
  • [SOON] Mouse overlay highlighting your mouse location.
  • Integrated advanced caching solutions for optimal performance.
  • Access to advanced queries for more experienced users.
  • Variable based approach which allows changing values once to effect the whole bot.
  • Local save and loading of your bots in easy to share .json format
  • Multiple mouse path generators and mouse speeds options for your specific needs.
  • Creating bots is as simple as drag, drop, and linking nodes.
  • All round ★★★★★ rating
GETTING STARTED:
  • Have a look at the video tutorial thread:
  • Don't hesitate to DM me on runemate or discord
    • I do not accept requests to create your bot for you.
    • Ask me questions showing you are actively developing you own bot
    • Request for new nodes are aso welcome
  • DM any moderator to request a dedicated VisualRM discord channel to get a community started
FAQ / TIPS AND TRICKS
  • Having to many nodes and the client is lagging out?
    • First try to restart the RM client. A good practice is to try and launch RM only once or twice. Due to some memory issues, a reset of the client is advised to reset the memory usage
    • Secondly (ADVISED!): If running out of memory Increase the memory usage of runemate by editiong the .vmoptions file
      • go to the RM install directory: (e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\RuneMate)
      • Option the RuneMate.vmoption file with your a texteditor.
      • After the # lines add e.g. -Xmx1024m to set the maximum memory usage to 1024mb. More can be assigned but result may vary
Join us on either the forum here, on runemate discord (#visualrm) or on our new community website:
atlasbots.wixsite.com/visualrm

Here you get access to tutorials on how to get started, has an online browser of the current bot repository, provides documentation and information on the various nodes and has an online forum to share and request bots and to discuss whatever you want.

(Legacy) How does it work?
  • Start by creating a few variable in the designated variable tab. These variables are virtual objects you can give a name of your liking. Each variable is assigned a value and a type. Depending on the type you want to assign e.g. a name, number, ability, etc...
  • By dragging and dropping nodes, each representing predefined game conditions, you can create a logic chain which ultimately results in an action.
  • This way of creating logic is called a LogicTree. Every (logic-)branch consist of several condition statements which eventually grow up to an action-leaf. An ingame example would be:
    • Player animating --false--> Inventory contains Logs --true--> Interaction: Light logs
  • There is no scripting required but VRM provides several levels of complexity which are optional for every developer to use. You can create simple bots with just the name and action of the object, but can develop advanced bots which evaluate internal states of the objects (via queries)

Bug reports and feature request:
VisualRM - bug report tracker

Community bot requests:
VisualRM - bot requests
Author
tyb51
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.77 star(s) 26 ratings

More resources from tyb51

Latest updates

1. VisualRM [BOT] v1.4.5 Released!

VisualRM [BOT] updated to v1.4.5.
  2. VisualRM [BOT] v1.4.4 Released!

VisualRM [BOT] updated to v1.4.4.
  3. VisualRM [BOT] v1.4.3 Released!

VisualRM [BOT] updated to v1.4.3.

Latest reviews

My all time favorite bot. Would love to see a mouse overlay and I see that on your to-do cant wait thanks
noticed this was back on my botlist recently. was messin around with it and glad to see its working again. made myself a quick fishing trawler bot that worked flawlessly cause cuppas wasnt working :( Cant wait to have some fun with this once i finish my grind this week!~
Return of the king
Amazing bot for the price. Very easy to use once you get the hang of it and you can create some amazing scripts with extremely low ban rates. 10/10!
Dropping a 5 star review here to offset the unjustified complaints from leechers. VisualRM has to be one of (if not the most) impressive bots on Runemate :)
tyb51
tyb51
Thank you!
Works great!
Probably the best bot in the market for certain activities(Best bot in Runemate), for other activities you will get banned like any other bot, the last few updates have greatly improved the bot in some areas, the only thing holding VisualRM back is the RuneMate client, which uses a lot of cpu and lacks 64 bit support, there isnt much more to be added here but something i would like to see added is worldhopping support to worlds like "Target worlds, Bounty, Last man standing, High risk, etc..", besides that just probably fast logout for wilderness activities.
I also would like to thank the author for the opportunity to use this bot.
Absolutely love this. Made a master farmer script from this and it works amazing. Simple to use and easy to learn. It may take quite a few tries to get what you want but in the end its so worth it. 10/10 stars
I love virtual rm, have been a off and off user ever since and came out and have only had like 1 acc ever banned because i did fly fishing. If you build your own scripts in this and give it some thought its almost foolproof! A++ will pay for time on this bot no problems.
Love it, still no bans after botting for an average of 10 hours a day for a couple weeks solid, about to get 99 range and will be moving on to other 99's shortly.