Visual RM - Advanced bot making for you
VisualRM is the newest, most advanced node based bot developing framework available on any botting platform. With an easy to learn, hard to master approach, a blooming community and endless possibilities you'll be creating YOUR bots in no time.
- Integrated online repository for community bots:
- Browse dozens of bots and download them from within the bot. No need to reload.
- Create and share your own bots to thousands of other users
- [SOON] Integrated developer tools useful for both creating bots with VRM as well as for seasoned devs developing in code. Developing will also provide an overlay highlighting entities in game.
- Visual debugging highlighting your logic flow. Easy and accessible problem solving without looking at endless lines of a debug log.
- [SOON] Mouse overlay highlighting your mouse location.
- Integrated advanced caching solutions for optimal performance.
- Access to advanced queries for more experienced users.
- Variable based approach which allows changing values once to effect the whole bot.
- Local save and loading of your bots in easy to share .json format
- Multiple mouse path generators and mouse speeds options for your specific needs.
- Creating bots is as simple as drag, drop, and linking nodes.
- As of v0.2.2 all round ★★★★★ rating
How does it work?
- Start by creating a few variable in the designated variable tab. These variables are virtual objects you can give a name of your liking. Each variable is assigned a value and a type. Depending on the type you want to assign e.g. a name, number, ability, etc...
- By dragging and dropping nodes, each representing predefined game conditions, you can create a logic chain which ultimately results in an action.
- This way of creating logic is called a LogicTree. Every (logic-)branch consist of several condition statements which eventually grow up to an action-leaf. An ingame example would be:
- Player animating --false--> Inventory contains Logs --true--> Interaction: Light logs
- There is no scripting required but VRM provides several levels of complexity which are optional for every developer to use. You can create simple bots with just the name and action of the object, but can develop advanced bots which evaluate internal states of the objects (via queries)
Join us on either the forum here, on runemate slack (#visualrm) or on our new community website:It contains tutorials on how to get started, has an online browser of the current repository, provides information on the various nodes and has an online forum to share and request bots and to discuss whatever you want.
Bug reports and feature request:
VisualRM - bug report tracker
Community bot requests:
VisualRM - bot requests
[OUTDATED] Tutorials and guides are coming: for some simple starting information I refer to a message I sent to someone asking for some information to make a Thieving bot.
Guides and tutorials are coming soon and better information
VisualRM [BOT] 1.2.5
Visual RM unlimited usage
I love virtual rm, have been a off and off user ever since and came out and have only had like 1 acc ever banned because i did fly fishing. If you build your own scripts in this and give it some thought its almost foolproof! A++ will pay for time on this bot no problems.
So I'm giving this a 3* rating because it works for the features that it has, and some just don't (but had before). Trying to make a VisualRM inventory preset just doesn't work for me, and the overlay for setting item quantity on bank withdrawal also just doesn't show up. If anyone knows the solution for this, it'll fix all my problems. If the problem is on my end, I will gladly rewrite the review, otherwise this needs some updating.
I love this, it takes a bit to get used to if you have never set up a bot (like myself), but once you learn the basics it is pretty awesome. One thing I am curious about though, I have made a bot that gets about 90k a hour in herblore by making tarromin tar and wanted to upload. I can not figure out where or how to upload it to online collection that others have uploaded to. How can I do this?