Visual RM - Advanced bot making for you
VisualRM is a visual scriptinh node based bot developing framework available only on Runemate. With an easy to learn, hard to master approach, endless possibilities are at your fingertips. Without any prior scripting knowledge you'll be creating YOUR bots in no time.
- Integrated online repository for community bots:
- Browse dozens of bots and download them from within the bot. No need to reload.
- Create and share your own bots to thousands of other users
- Integrated developer tools by @Party useful for both creating bots with VRM as well as for seasoned devs developing in code. Developing will also provide an overlay highlighting entities in game.
- Visual debugging highlighting your logic flow. Easy and accessible problem solving without looking at endless lines of a debug log.
- [SOON] Mouse overlay highlighting your mouse location.
- Integrated advanced caching solutions for optimal performance.
- Access to advanced queries for more experienced users.
- Variable based approach which allows changing values once to effect the whole bot.
- Local save and loading of your bots in easy to share .json format
- Multiple mouse path generators and mouse speeds options for your specific needs.
- Creating bots is as simple as drag, drop, and linking nodes.
- All round ★★★★★ rating
FAQ / TIPS AND TRICKS
- Have a look at the video tutorial thread:
- Don't hesitate to DM me on runemate or discord
- I do not accept requests to create your bot for you.
- Ask me questions showing you are actively developing you own bot
- Request for new nodes are aso welcome
- DM any moderator to request a dedicated VisualRM discord channel to get a community started
- Having to many nodes and the client is lagging out?
- First try to restart the RM client. A good practice is to try and launch RM only once or twice. Due to some memory issues, a reset of the client is advised to reset the memory usage
- Secondly (ADVISED!): If running out of memory Increase the memory usage of runemate by editiong the .vmoptions file
- go to the RM install directory: (e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\RuneMate)
- Option the RuneMate.vmoption file with your a texteditor.
- After the # lines add e.g. -Xmx1024m to set the maximum memory usage to 1024mb. More can be assigned but result may varyJoin us on either the forum here, on runemate discord (#visualrm) or on our new community website:
Here you get access to tutorials on how to get started, has an online browser of the current bot repository, provides documentation and information on the various nodes and has an online forum to share and request bots and to discuss whatever you want.
Bug reports and feature request:
VisualRM - bug report tracker
Community bot requests:
VisualRM - bot requests
VisualRM [BOT] 1.4.5
Visual RM unlimited usage