Atlas Kourend Library 1.1.4

It's all written in the books

1. tyb51
    [​IMG]

Finish Arceuus favor, train your mage pure or get great runecrafting xp.

Features:
    - Advanced pathing
    - Support for both Books and Dark manuscripts
    - Multiple fetch strategies
    - Stamina potions supported
    - Complete custom themed UI
    - Unique and fun skill tracker
    - Easy but powerful breaking system.

Requirements:
    - Access to Zeah and Kourend Library

How to use:
    • Use OSRS in Fixed Mode
    • Start in the Kourend Library (anywhere, although preferable in the lobby)​
    • Select strategies:​
    • Book retrieval:
      • Scout: While traversing the library pick up all books you don't already own on the way to your order​
      • Single: Only Pick up book you are looking for​
    • Dark manuscript:
      • Skip: Avoid Manuscripts
      • Fetch hint when passing by: When passing by Biblia fetch a hint and pick up manuscripts only by hint
      • All: While traversing the library check all possible locations for Dark manuscripts without getting a hint
      • Fetch hint: Continuously fetches hint when no hint available (if you only want to farm Dark Manuscripts)
    • Select Skill to train:
      • Either magic or runecrafting
    Development:
    - Banking for Stamina potions
    - Implementing Custom web to avoid finicky pathing
    - New techniques: stock up books with imp boxes: Woox style
    - Any feature on request.​

Recent Reviews

1. x3bills
    x3bills
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.4
    hasnt had an issue yet. great job.
  2. pglizzle
    pglizzle
    1/5,
    Instabanned because a "premium" script that you have to pay for cannot perform simple tasks and gets stuck talking to the same NPC for hours. Sick script tho!
    1. tyb51
      Author's Response
      You got stuck because you didn't have manuscripts unlocked, yet still enabled it in the UI
  3. crzzzy
    crzzzy
    2/5,
    Came back to this bot after not using it for a while and wasted some quarters on it. Gets stuck a lot requiring multiple stop and starts. Kept talking to the same person over and over that it already completed a task for. Also got stuck in a short loop running back and forth on the 2nd floor, was able to break it by pausing and running away.
  4. ArrancaRabo
    ArrancaRabo
    3/5,
    Is really good bot so far, but can't seem to run without fails for even 1hr recently. Currently broken as it keeps asking for a random job where is already helping another customer...
  5. peterpeterpipin
    peterpeterpipin
    3/5,
    Version: 1.1.3
    besides being charged multiple times before getting the bot to work it started screwing up and walking back and forth after about 40 minutes.
  6. datboi11
    datboi11
    5/5,
    tyb51 is the man! Atlas is back and running and better than ever!

Thank you for the xp!!
  7. amour
    amour
    5/5,
    Atlas has updated it in the last day and it appears to be running flawlessly now. The clicks are much more accurate and at 38rc I'm getting 15k xp/hr with no stams. Very pleased with the update, thank you Atlas!
  8. MRHall
    MRHall
    2/5,
    Version: 1.1.2
    Gets stuck on loop clicking on stairs, also randomly stops for minutes, and then sometimes gets back on track. The biggest issue is just going up and down stairs indefinitely.
  9. datboi11
    datboi11
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    LOVE this bot! I never really considered this to be a viable option for runecrafting exp but here I am crafting bloods on my hcim already!

Thank you so much!

4/5 because it occasionally gets stuck and closes itself out. The couple of times it happened to me it had been running over the 2 hour mark.
  10. Kittyphantom
    Kittyphantom
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    Bot doesnt work. Everytime it goes into the center floor (the one in the very center of the library up 1 level) it stops and just stands there until it logs out. I was trying to bot 10 hcim to 77rc but it just isnt working.
    1. tyb51
      Author's Response
      Please post a report with botlog on the forums. I'm sure it'll be an easy fix!