1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tutorial Wallet and Premium Bots FAQ

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Aidden, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Don't expect real customer service for a product that nets mere dollars a day, if that. This is a hobby, not a job.
    You have to pay because you're an idiot and kept restarting it instead of contacting the author when you first realized there was a problem.
    Being a dick about it will only get you a no refund guarantee.

You're posting in the wrong place. If you continue this conversation here you will be banned, this is your only warning. Refund requests belong on the discussion thread for the respective bot.

Qosmiof2 likes this.
  2. Pressure

I'm running premium bots and I've ran out of credits.
    My runemate credit value is negative and the scripts bots are still operating.

What's the limit?

3. Aidden

Until you stop the bot basically. But then you'll have to pay the debt + the amount of credits you want in order to get back up past 0.

4. Pressure

5. totes

This is obviously not true?

6. Aidden

So that was the original plan but it got changed. That info was removed from the main post, didn't know there was a comment too.

7. totes

Yeah obviously have to change that, otherwise not possible to take my money at 10x rate.

8. Another_Zerker561

when i stop maxi fletcher pro after 59minutes so it doesnt charge 2 hours. and it still charges 2 hours but 59 minutes isnt 2 hours. please i spend enough here. throw me my 10 cents

9. Aidden

Maxibots runtimes only start once you've chosen your settings and is paused when the bot is paused in order to keep accurate hourly calculations for the skill and item trackers. I may change this in the near future so the runtime keeps running from the second the bot starts and have the hourly calculations run on a hidden timer that behaves the way the current one does.
    This is not the place to ask for refunds, and bot authors are in no way obliged to give refunds.

10. Another_Zerker561

11. demcarz

Where do you go to to request a refund? And or challenge a charge do to faulty software issues on runemates part?

12. A Savage

A Savage The Führer

[​IMG]

michael5555 likes this.
  13. demcarz

Where do you go to to request a refund? And or challenge a charge do to faulty software issues on runemates part?

Stephen Ortiz likes this.
  14. Christopher Yeager

ONE PERSON!?!??!!? hahahahahahaha how about everyone i know that uses runemate plus the customer you just treated like crap...... You have the time clearly if you have the time to reply to him like that. This is ridiculous method to use and i don't know a single company that uses your "aaS"... Because you clearly don't know what Fortune 100 is. It's a company that ranks other companies, and currently their only "100" list is best companies to work for....... I for one would like this changed because I'm going through and rating every script bot 1* that i have to restart because something is missing from my inventory or because i ran out of yew logs and it cant switch itself to string them..... It's not fair to me, the customer, to be gouged because essentially you admitted to being lazy. Unfortunately I can not up and switch bots yet because i still have $8.00 here and I don't feel like calling my credit card company to get my money back.

15. Stephen Ortiz

I have been having an issue with QuickCrafter Pro, where the bot will complete task but continue to run until I come back. If it was only once I wouldn't care but this is the third time and yesterday was for 8 hours when it only did 1 hour of actual crafting. Is there a way to request a refund? I have screen shots of the output stats and timing.

16. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Did you even bother to read the thread? :rolleyes:

Why am I charged every time I start an instance?:
    Upon starting the bot you will be charged for the first hour of use. If you only run the bot for 30 minutes, you will still have been charged for the full hour. If you stop the bot manually and restart it, you will be charged again. If the bot breaks, doesn't work or you are overcharged and you feel as though you deserve a refund, post in the relevant forum thread for the bot you are using, providing supporting evidence (eg: how the bug occurred and log files) and it is at the author's discretion whether they refund you.

17. pr0x1mity

The only thing I dislike ATM is that if something happens and the bot stops and you have to restart it, you lose out on time paid. I've had to reset Pest control and Master Farmer bots heaps of times resulting in losing most of my credits. The worst one was the Rogues Den beta one. I lost probably $5 on that one due to restarting it a few times. Author hasn't replied to my query.

mouzlixulu likes this.
  18. ironcurt

why is there a 300 hour max? i primarily use paid bots but the one i need atm is free, therefore i cannot use it. i understand that you guys wanna pressure more money to be spent, thats bussiness i get that. but shouldnt there be another open setting?

19. Aidden

Supporter gets you more hours.

20. Jhinn

Imgur

There is no max.