1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wifi help :)

Discussion in 'Programming & Hardware' started by jake miler, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Runebot2

Yup, just like I said. Access points would be your best bet.

2. vipertrek79

I haven't read this whole thread, so I apologize if someone has mentions this info already. I was in a similar situation when I was younger. My router was in my Kitchen ( weird place I know ), and my room was upstairs. How I fixed it was I bought a second cheaper router ( some linksys, probably wrt54g ), And a 100ft ethernet cable. Placed one end of the ethernet cable into my old router, and routed the cable along the ceiling nicely, then to my room where the other router was. Then after that I just used an old regular sized ethernet cable I had laying around to plug into my computer from the newer router. Just my two cents :D

3. jake miler

ya i been thinkin bout doing that lately just didnt get time due to college gonna need some work tho wiring and all we did reno last year so :p cant destroy to much

vipertrek79 likes this.
  4. vipertrek79

True that. I'm sure there's some wall friendly ways of doing that lol. I don't remember what we used though lol.

5. jake miler

naw unless u want half ass job and want wires showing, u gotta drill holes n run it thru

6. vipertrek79

Or get a white ethernet cable ;)