Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the deposit box doesn't work, why not have the pathfinder go to the bank since the bot interacts with it as it gets close to it?

Last edited:
amazing bot, works with no problems and will run endlessly. Only problem I have is that there's a chance it goes way overboard when i start it up, and it lags my whole computer. Not in the sense that it freezes my computer, but there's like a .01 second freeze every couple of seconds. I.e. if i dragged my mouse across my screen it would stutter. I am botting on a laptop, but it's a very high end laptop I don't think it would be an issue. i7-7700HQ, gtx1060, 16gb RAM, m.2 storage. It's only this script too which is weird.

Edit: Just want to clarify aswell: That problem only occurs about 50% of the time on startup, can't even call that a drawback. The bot is amazing and I couldn't recommend any other Woodcutting rs3 bot.

Doesn't bank @ normal Menaphos. Easy fix. Using anyway atm as only slightly semi-afk so I can bank for it myself :) Would be nice to have it fixed tho

Tav Ivy worked fine until yesterday but now clicks all over the place and cuts like 1 piece per hour. Any idea?

Hey Great Bot! I was Cutting Arcadia Tree in Menos and fletching logs into arrow shafts. it tends to keep clicking the logs too many times before the clicking the begin fletching. and once i got a clue it was screwed. maybe clicking random spots in the inventory to continue crafting

Status
Not open for further replies.