Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Zulrah Mate

Primate
Hi, i love this bot and haven't had issues before but for some reason it just crashed 3 times in a row. I'm using the default OSRS client so it has no plugins. I just ran it a 4th time and it successfully worked. Could you help refund me for the 3 times it crashed?
done

Hey thanks for the bot! Used it for 700+ kills! One thing as of today. It seem to get stuck trying to get on the boat. Not sure if its something on my end though.

Primate
Hey thanks for the bot! Used it for 700+ kills! One thing as of today. It seem to get stuck trying to get on the boat. Not sure if its something on my end though.
has to be something on your end. could be one of those things that is fixed by just restarting everything

Hey man, ran into an error where for 3 hours the bot got stuck using a house tele tab then poh to zulandra. 3 times the bot didnt work but it worked perfect the first time

I had trouble configuring the bot a few times and I was wondering if I could get a refund of my credits please

The bot gets stuck when it claims items after death, it just stands near boat switching suffering and dueling ring

uwu :3
after latest update there's no longer equipment selection or the drop down boxes to select which range pot to use. not sure if it has to do with the RM overhaul. tried the trial as well and was the same. if you could just refund the one session, i stopped it after i realized these options were missing and it depod my gear and was looking for normal range pots

after latest update there's no longer equipment selection or the drop down boxes to select which range pot to use. not sure if it has to do with the RM overhaul. tried the trial as well and was the same. if you could just refund the one session, i stopped it after i realized these options were missing and it depod my gear and was looking for normal range pots
had the same issue. just runs in with no equipment

Primate

had the same issue. just runs in with no equipment
fix for this is pending approval

I've been running the bot w/ no prayer potions to force a restore at POH between kills. This worked until today, but now the bot doesn't recognize that I'm below my set prayer point threshold, and just jumps back in for another kill and proceeds to die

Primate
I've been running the bot w/ no prayer potions to force a restore at POH between kills. This worked until today, but now the bot doesn't recognize that I'm below my set prayer point threshold, and just jumps back in for another kill and proceeds to die
your settings were reset today, are you sure it's set correctly? this part of the bot wasn't touched at all, so i'm confident it works the exact same way as yesterday (and before that)

your settings were reset today, are you sure it's set correctly? this part of the bot wasn't touched at all, so i'm confident it works the exact same way as yesterday (and before that)
I appreciate the reply. I double checked my prayer potions (0) and my prayer point threshold (near max to try to force banking), but i'll double check the rest of my settings as well in case there's something dumb I'm missing.

Edit: Did some sanity checking and I'm still running into issues, but it's actually a broader issue for me: bot never banks, regardless of how much food/prayer pots/prayer points I have. As far as I can tell, my config looks fine. Dm'ed with more details!

Last edited: