1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SkyGuy's Wyvern Killer [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by SkyGuy, Feb 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mkultra

Would be nice to add Super Restore as well as Prayer pot, they are significantly cheaper than prayer pots and restore more prayer.
    Also please add looting for prayer pots with any dose, when you add support for lobster looting. I see a lot of void rangers here that take 1 or two doses out of their prayer pot and drop it back on the ground they just stay there until they despawn.

2. SkyGuy

great suggestions, i'll take a look into it

3. ronnyx3

I've noticed a bug as well. Whenever i was down to the last kill with no food, after killing the last wyvern, the bot doesn't loot the drops and just tele away.

watertao876 likes this.
  4. watertao876

this

5. SkyGuy

its like i addressed this was a bug in the last patch i posted ;-;
    edit: but yeah next patch i do i'll be fixing that.

ronnyx3 likes this.
  6. ronnyx3

Thankyou so much for all of your hardwork! :)

mkultra likes this.
  7. SkyGuy

thanks for the kind words ^.^

noticed a bug where it fails to deposit inventory then withdraws the items, if it has enough for any food in the inventory along w/ all the other things it wont deposit loot, and will go on the next trip.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 26, 2017, Original Post Date: May 25, 2017 ---
    If clouse doesn't stop dropping my ring of duelings I swear to god...! :confused:
    --- Double Post Merged, May 26, 2017 ---
    bug where using the last dueling ring charge makes it use a house tab while at clan wars (posting these here cuz i usually check the thread for bug reports when i do an update anyway)

watertao876 likes this.
  8. mkultra

Not looting tooth halves

9. SkyGuy

already has been addressed, will work properly in the next update. might push an update just to fix the names of the tooth half and soul rune so it works properly with those. wouldn't include anything else besides that atm.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 27, 2017, Original Post Date: May 27, 2017 ---
    Got the first visage with my bots. after a total of probably close to 8000 wyverns killed with it (deathless!)

10. mkultra

Edit: Was giving errors on startup, seems to have sorted itself

#90 mkultra, Jun 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  11. SkyGuy

if you submited the error, that has been fixed in the queued update (just a bugfix/spelling loot fix update) if not, was probably a client startup error, or one i havent seen before :p
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 1, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 1, 2017 ---
    now that hopping is fixed in client, it seems to conflict with the current logic for fighting. so i'll have to put in some extra checks around there

12. SkyGuy

SkyGuy updated SkyGuy's Wyvern Killer BETA Trial with a new update entry:

SkyGuy's Wyvern Killer BETA Trial v0.2.1 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 2, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 2, 2017 ---
    just a small update, let me know what I broke this time :^ )
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 2, 2017 ---
    looking for feedback on how long the bot should wait before hoppping to a different world if its too crouded. currently is at 1minute. but it resets if player count ever drops below the threshold, so can go a bit longer sometimes because of that. probably going to try out a shorter timer on the next iteration of the bot. probably 30 seconds?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 3, 2017 ---
    hops/teles when loot is on ground. high priority, even if it only affects at most one loot per trip.

13. Andreww

I do believe this is my first time posting on this forum.
    Anyway, i've been using the bot for a while now, and all i can say is you've done a fantastic job.
    There are however, at the time of writing this, a few problems that could do with being looked into.
    The d mace, i know it's been covered before but it needs to go, it really is a bit of a "im a bot" advertisement while at wyverns, i think an option to not bother bringing it would be great.
    the banking is fine, however when going to the portal at clan wars, it will run to the same spot at the side of the portal for a good few seconds, and then it'll enter it.
    Running to the ladders and through the tunnel could also be smoother, it does the same at the ladders as it does the portal, runs past it, stops for a few seconds, and then enters.
    Sometimes while running through the tunnel or to the ladders it'll stop running as we wait for the bot to keep on clicking the minimap.
    And lastly, when fighting wyverns, too often it'll try attacking a wyvern someone else is half way through killing, or i'll have a wyvern attacking me but instead of clicking on that one that is attacking me, it'll try clicking on another one, and my account will be sort of rolling around the area going from one wyvern to the next spazzing out until i manually correct it.

I cant stress how much im not having a go, it's a really incredible bot and one i use often. i believe with the above mentioned things addressed, this would be a flawless bot i would definitely pay money for.

Oh i almost forgot! this isn't a problem this is just selfishness =p but maybe a profit and/or xp tracker?

You've done a sterling job though so far SkyGuv, thank you so very much for creating this, long may it last!

14. SkyGuy

Next update i take some time to put into this bot, the spec is on the planned list. I dont think it makes you look like a bot, it just adds too high of quest reqs.
    I tried to fix that issue by removing that tile from the acceptable area, but i've also noticed it still runs there pretty often. i'll try to make the area a bit more to the north to hopefully avoid it going there a bit.

I'll take a look at the ladder area and see if its too far past it, and adjust accordingly. dont really remember what i have that area setup as offhand.

not sure if theres anything i can do easily to fix the stop running issue, but I'll keep it in mind.
    as soon as it attacks or is attacked by another it should correct itself to seeing it as the new target. but if theres not one, yeah it does stay attacking too often. usually when it spazzes around its a result of trying to fight while picking up loot for me.

probably wont be any type of exp or profit / hr until the bots finished and i sort out how to do a ui, or if i can do it easily through the webservices

thanks for the hefty feedback, i'll def have another look at it while im updating it next time

sly000, Andreww and Zyzz like this.
  15. Zyzz

Just to add to the above comment, really great work SkyGuy. Just one tiny bug for me. When using it it does exactly as Andreww described combat wise, jumps from target to target and on top of that it's like it doesn't even try to safespot the Wyverns. I hope you can fix that.

Thanks a lot in advance.

16. SkyGuy

it appears as though you haent paid the $1000 access fee for the safespotting version. mind explaining whats its doign when it jumps around? does it auto retaliate to one, while attempting to attack one someone else is attacking, and continues to try to attack the one they're attacking?

17. Zyzz

Sorry the bug part was part of the safespotting gag. :oops: I don't have a high defence account for this sadly.

18. SkyGuy

ah okay, i thought just the first part was :p

19. Andreww

Thanks for the response sky!
    It really is an amazing bot though, I hope the feedback I gave helps you in the development of it.
    Genuinely looking forward to the progress of this bot.

20. mkultra

Just a quick tip for you guys the new obsidion armour works really well at wyverns, better than any other setup I find, I would recommend to try it with a ring of life though as its not worth a 2M+ death

Andreww likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.