1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Second computer laying around , could i use it to bot?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by MissNinja, Mar 20, 2019.

1. MissNinja

I have a spare computer laying around my house and i was wondering if i could bot on that computer while keeping my Main account from being banned while playing on my main computer?

What would i need to do? Buy a proxy? have a mule account? Etc thanks

2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

It is extremely unlikely you will face a chain ban on an account that isn't botted, just because you bot another account on the same IP address.

Flextroci, CuppaJava and SilverNova like this.
  3. nathantkd

Get proxy's on the accounts which aren't your main. Look at these two guides to learn how to set up one proxy and how to set up multiple. I'd recommend getting proxifier and buying dedicated proxy's from proxy6, they're reasonably cheap on their for one month per IP, the more you buy in one go the cheaper they are, usually under $1 each.

I'd recommend getting a mule too, better safe than sorry. if you want to use both computers to bot on the same IP thats my recommendation, just keep your main off the proxy's and on ur normal ip.

but as quoted as above, if you have an unbotted acc on the same IP it'll be safe, i got chain banned on other botted accounts but my main remained.

OSRS - Guide To Botting With Proxifier

OSRS - How To Use Different Proxies Per OSRS Instance on one machine

4. ViralPandemic

Another thing you can do is sign up for accounts on your phone or some other very public IP address. It is a very easy way to make sure the account starts clean. Those IPs are very clearly demarcated as shared by a massive number of people, so they are not ones that are easily trackable. Your phone company has a pool of IPs shared between all of its subscribers (so tens of thousands of IPs for millions of people, that change all the time).

5. For Nachos

I'm not sure why everyone's making a big deal apart from American about proxies or using public IP addresses (which you should never do).

I'm 99% sure you won't get banned on your main because you botted on another account. Heck, I even know most mini goldfarmers rarely get chain banned.

Oh and a separate computer doesn't mean shit btw, but you're worrying for nothing.